I got a kill with MAA with an arrow.

• Though I wasnt an MAA.

Apparently if you shoot someone in the back that has a shield, the arrow ricochets.

So when I shot this one MAA, it ricochet off his shield and hit another person in the head with the arrow, though it counted as his team kill.

His reaction was most satisfactory, plus I saw the whole thing, the guy it hit wasn’t that far away.

Wish I had fraps.

• @Zeroace:

Though I wasnt an MAA.

Apparently if you shoot someone in the back that has a shield, the arrow ricochets.

So when I shot this one MAA, it ricochet off his shield and hit another person in the head with the arrow, though it counted as his team kill.

His reaction was most satisfactory, plus I saw the whole thing, the guy it hit wasn’t that far away.

Wish I had fraps.

Arrows stick in shields from what i recall, are you sure they didn’t get hit and then suicide / fall to their death, it says they killed themselves with the weapon such as arrow if hit by arrow / sword etc,

funny if it is true though, would be nice to screw some people over like that ;p

• @Saraski:

Arrows stick in shields from what i recall, are you sure they didn’t get hit and then suicide / fall to their death, it says they killed themselves with the weapon such as arrow if hit by arrow / sword etc,

funny if it is true though, would be nice to screw some people over like that ;p

Nah, I saw this, I shot this guy and saw it ricochet at a 90 degree angle and hit an archer in the face, around 30 feet away from the guy.

It counted as his team kill and just said, the fuck?

Asked him if he had a shield, he said yes, so he was the guy I shot, weird how it counts as a team kill though.

But its just awesome such things can happen.