Who will sell me the Kickstarter Helmet?

• I have unlocked all the weapons. Nothing to get more before the veteran helmets come. Now I would like to buy the Kickstarter helmet. Who will sell it?

• How would it even be possible to transfer it?

• @Nerfed:

How would it even be possible to transfer it?

Steam code? I guess. If its apart from the main game activation code and has not been activated.

• I think something like 23 people in total bought it. I doubt they will sell it.

• @Smellyhobo101:

I think something like 23 people in total bought it. I doubt they will sell it.

Well you never know. Can Torn Banner sell some?

• @NICK:

@Smellyhobo101:

If they want one of the biggest scandals of the year, sure.

• @Zealot:

@NICK:

@Smellyhobo101:

If they want one of the biggest scandals of the year, sure.

You think it would be? Could they sell it as DLC?

• K what about this
    they make some other VIP unlock helmets
    or at least like capes or something to show your king’s colours’

• @NICK:

I have unlocked all the weapons. Nothing to get more before the veteran helmets come. Now I would like to buy the Kickstarter helmet. Who will sell it?

Why are you so obsessed with the kickstarter helmet? I have seen multiple posts from you, all about the kickstarter helmet. You were too late to donate on kickstarter and you will not be able to receive the helmet. I don’t mean to sound rude, but seriously, get over it.

• @Siegfried:

@NICK:

I have unlocked all the weapons. Nothing to get more before the veteran helmets come. Now I would like to buy the Kickstarter helmet. Who will sell it?

Why are you so obsessed with the kickstarter helmet? I have seen multiple posts from you, all about the kickstarter helmet. You were too late to donate on kickstarter and you will not be able to receive the helmet. I don’t mean to sound rude, but seriously, get over it.

Agreed with you
    Although I disagree with your signature

• @Siegfried:

@NICK:

I can’t. I want it. I want to have all I can have from this game cause its soooooooooooo good!

• @Siegfried:

@NICK:

I still didn’t. Anyone got a code for Kickstarter helmet to sell?

• Sorry, but this is not going to happen.