Any chance on archer balance fix?

• ???

It’s been a week now. Working on your game that people paid for might be a good idea.

• Whats wrong with archers?

• Archers are completely OP. They can get more damage than melee classes while not ever being in any danger. If you buff them anymore it will become completely impossible to avoid archers projectiles and it will be pointless.

• I don’t see what’s wrong with archers. They’re good at doing what they’re intended for; a support role. Archers have all the good damage potential, without having the risk of decapitating 5 teammates per attack like vanguards tend to do.

• @Sultanofswing:

Archers are completely OP. They can get more damage than melee classes while not ever being in any danger. If you buff them anymore it will become completely impossible to avoid archers projectiles and it will be pointless.

You’re either a troll, or a complete idiot.

• @Nerfed:

I don’t see what’s wrong with archers. They’re good at doing what they’re intended for; a support role. Archers have all the good damage potential, without having the risk of decapitating 5 teammates per attack like vanguards tend to do.

So what you are saying is archers are just added in for support and aren’t really supposed to be on par with other melee classes? I’d like to know when that changed and why it wasn’t announced, because archers currently are the biggest joke of a class in a video game I’ve ever seen. It’s like some guy shit out values for the three bows in terms of stats/traits and never once tested it. If they haven’t fired or talked to the person who designed archer class I have no hope for this game. It’s just horrid.

• Archer hate, archer hate everywhere.

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

Archer hate, archer hate everywhere.

It’s hard not to feel like they slapped the game out without any testing when you look at archer compared to any other class. I’m really amazed there wasn’t a apology released to preorders or something.

• archers are for ONE hit from heaviest weapons (in head ofc)

shooting from distance is a challenge especially if you need to watch for your teammates

if you are playing as archer and saw enemy with shield are going to you… you can only run to your teammates or fight (work only if you fight vs low skill player)

archers are not OP… if enemy team has good archers just get shield instead of throwing axes/knifes

• archers are fine. do you feel like you should have free reign to hit every arrow safely from a distance? are you serious? a good archer or two can already become a dominating factor in deciding the tide of battle and they can do so from a safe distance away. there is nothing under/over powered about archers atm.

• From a guy who has played nothing but MAA for 20 hours: Archers are just fine.

• Archers aren’t UP at all, and if you think so then you just haven’t mastered melee yet as there is no room for error, nor should there be.

• Archers are a class that keep getting better and better when they have good support. Sure you can plop on a shield and rush and archer for the win…but the whole point is those archers have many many players in front of them protecting them. When good Archers support there team and they are protected, they have free reign and will feel OP.

You then have two options, trying to rush the archer line while being stabbed in the back, or trying to brawl in the middle while the archers take pot shots on you. In these situations I agree that archers FEEL OP.

But in my opinion archers definitely don’t feel underpowered by any means. If anything I wouldn’t mind it taking one more arrow to kill every class. In my opinion archers are supposed to be a support class. Not one that is 1v1 capable against every class.

• I agree, they should be a support class. that means their melee should be nerfed, so they couldnt 1v1 so easily, and their ranged buffed, because currently they dont win at this game as other classes assuming equal skill meaning they are plain underpowered.

• More archer threads? Really?

• I think they will eventually implement server options to disable certain classes.I don’t feel archers belong in a game like this because when it comes to playing as an archer only the skill of the archer is tested and the guy on the receiving end cant do anything about it because hes usually fighting another player,and when it comes to playing any other class the skills of both players are tested and the better player will usually win and when you get killed by a player using any class besides archer then you understand that he beat you fair and square but getting killed by an archer is just frustrating because many times there is nothing you can do about it.

• archers are fine …

• @HydroBIG:

I think they will eventually implement server options to disable certain classes.I don’t feel archers belong in a game like this because when it comes to playing as an archer only the skill of the archer is tested and the guy on the receiving end cant do anything about it because hes usually fighting another player,and when it comes to playing any other class the skills of both players are tested and the better player will usually win and when you get killed by a player using any class besides archer then you understand that he beat you fair and square but getting killed by an archer is just frustrating because many times there is nothing you can do about it.

in TO and LTS archers are essensial … in ffa they can be very anoying …

• Assuming you are the one in blue shirt, is this any better for you than getting hit by an archer?

• If you think archers are OP then what you probably mean is: warbows are op.

Shortbow, Longbow, Xbow, light Xbow and jav are not remotely op (haven’t tried Heavy XBow, or any of the other javs.)