Fps capping at 25

• someone please help me, ive tried just about everything i have found in these forums and my fps is still capping at 25 even at the loading screen. This game looks amazing, but due to this fps lag it’s practically unplayable. I can run just about anygame including borderlands 2 and bf3 so im not sure why i am having trouble with this. Could someone please inform me about how i can either fix this problem or get a refund?
    thanks

• If you’re playing on a laptop, make sure the game is running with the high performance graphic card and not the integrated graphics.

• @reterf:

someone please help me, ive tried just about everything i have found in these forums and my fps is still capping at 25 even at the loading screen. This game looks amazing, but due to this fps lag it’s practically unplayable. I can run just about anygame including borderlands 2 and bf3 so im not sure why i am having trouble with this. Could someone please inform me about how i can either fix this problem or get a refund?
    thanks

system specs?

• Developer

System specs, turn off vsync, and do “stat unit” ingame and post what numbers you get when it’s going slowly (or screenshot them).

Also make sure you’re not running on an energy saving power profile in either Windows or your BIOS, as sometimes they erroneously fail to increase CPU clock speed when the game is running (but may or may not exhibit this issue in other games), and if on a laptop with two GPUs make sure you’re using the right GPU to run the game.