Chivalry Tournaments

• I had this idea of clans competing against each other in Chivalry while somebody casts the game.

It could be a clan vs clan, or just people getting a team together and competing in a bracket type of game.

This is just an example, but lets say there was a 5v5 and then a spectator or two to cast the games to put on youtube or something. I’d be an interesting and relaxed esport.

Would anybody be interested in doing this?

• Absolutely yes.

And moved to competitive talk.

• @Bru:

I had this idea of clans competing against each other in Chivalry while somebody casts the game.

It could be a clan vs clan, or just people getting a team together and competing in a bracket type of game.

This is just an example, but lets say there was a 5v5 and then a spectator or two to cast the games to put on youtube or something. I’d be an interesting and relaxed esport.

Would anybody be interested in doing this?

Well you might be interested about our tournament:
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=4139

Tournament will be streamed and casted live and we will maybe also post the highlights of the tournament to youtube.

• Yea this would be terrific.

• Sounds great, I’m down for this idea :D

Hope this is really a thing!

• @lemonator74:

Sounds great, I’m down for this idea :D

Hope this is really a thing!

What the fuck.

• @Flippy:

What the fuck.

You just got lemonater’d.

• Next Months Tournament needs Streamers! Msg me on Steam Chicken[F|C] or simply through the forums.

If you don’t know about the Tournament check out the Tournaments tab!

& FC is down for this idea

• @k3||Chicken:

Next Months Tournament needs Streamers! Msg me on Steam Chicken[F|C] or simply through the forums.

If you don’t know about the Tournament check out the Tournaments tab!

& FC is down for this idea

Chicken, this is a thread from 2012. It just got necro’d.