HOW / WHERE TO DOWNLOAD CHIVALRY!?!?!

• Ok, I bought CD key after CD key, I can’t find anywhere to actually download the game? WTF?

All these CD keys and no where to download the game, makes ‘Valued Customer’ very sad.

• The only place I could find to download the game is piratebay and their version I have to edit the .ini and a few other headaches. Can someone from Torn Banner PLEASE help me? I’m about to ask for a refund on my CD keys.

• You need to activate the CD keys on Steam, and then you can download it from there.
    Not that i’m calling you a pirate or anything… but your story seems pretty shady btw.

• Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/
    You’ll need to get the program and create an account.

• Well I didn’t buy on steam, I went straight to their website clicked ‘Buy from us, we made the game’, I clicked buy, paid, bought the 5 cd key bundle for me and friends to try. It brought me to Humble, Bundle WETF that is and BAM 5 CD key’s, thank you for purchase, logout and bookmark this page.

No other information other then that. Pretty much ‘Thanks for tha papers, peace!’

So I gotta sign up for Steam and a bunch of other BS to play? WTF?

• And how do I sound like a Pirate? LOL SURE! LETS DOWNLOAD THIS MULTI-PLAYER GAME AND PLAY ALONE!!! OR ON SHITTY HACK SERVERS! DERPY DERP!

• Should have known I would have to download Bloat-ware…

Stupid steam…

Dear Torn Banner… I can create you a download game button and set you up a download server. Stop forcing people to download bloatware to play a game we already paid for.

Now I gotta get my money back… ugh…

• Just download steam, stop being a cry baby its not the end of the world.

• @gatekeeper501:

And how do I sound like a Pirate? LOL SURE! LETS DOWNLOAD THIS MULTI-PLAYER GAME AND PLAY ALONE!!! OR ON SHITTY HACK SERVERS! DERPY DERP!

because you mention Pirate Bay. its a website to pirate game and movies….seem pretty simple to understand. If you dont want people to think you pirate the game, dont mention a pirating website.

• You can buy the keys elsewhere and activate them through steam.
    You don’t have to return the keys.

Download and Install Steam, create and log into the account through the program. Within the app/program you can activate the game.

• I’ll give it a shot.

• This guy doesn’t know what steam is, seriously?

• @PowerZ:

This guy doesn’t know what steam is, seriously?

Sorry, some people have lifes. ( or console ) I didnt know what steam was until last year.

• @gatekeeper501:

Should have known I would have to download Bloat-ware…

Stupid steam…

Dear Torn Banner… I can create you a download game button and set you up a download server. Stop forcing people to download bloatware to play a game we already paid for.

Now I gotta get my money back… ugh…

You’re a fucking idiot.

Excuse the language, but everyone reading this thread is thinking the same.

• Question has been answered, and so to prevent further flaming I’m locking this.

If you get lost again refer to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2047

If you still want a refund you’ll have to contact the humble store as they handled the transaction.