Favorite Movie/TV-Show/Band

• It is an Off Topic ain’t it?

• TV shows i’v been looking lately:
    Kenny vs Spenny,
    Southpark,
    Duudsonit (The Original name for Dudesons)
    Dirty Sanchez
    Big bang theory
    And some finnish shows, but there is no point putting them here, cos nobody… cares.

• Favourite tv-show and band would be Tenacious D. :ugeek:

• Movie: IDK. maybe Fight Club?
    TV show: Dr. Who, Merlin, Burn Notice, House
    Band: The Doors, The Mountain Goats, Sublime, Buju Banton, Cat Stevens, Fear Before, ummm too many to list :(

• Sly I thought you were american?

• @Blackbird:

Sly I thought you were american?

ya…?

• KILL THE INFIDEL!

• People who like metal, should try Children of Bodom, it’s a finnish band, named after a somewhat legendary murder (amongst finns), u can find all the info in wikipedia.

Songs i recommend for “first timers”:

In your face
    Living dead beat
    Tie my rope
    Are you dead yet?
    If you want peace… prepare for war
    punch me I bleed
    Next in Line

damit… as far as i see, they don’t have bad songs… :twisted: \m/

• @SlyGoat:

@Blackbird:

ya…?

lol I just can’t believe they show doctor who over there and especially merlin. I’m guessing you mean the english version?

• Yarr, tv-shows ftw.

How I met your mother, House, Smallville, Heroes (well, it’s really lame atm, still interesting tho), The Mentalist, Big Bang Theory, Two and a half Men, SuperNatural, Lost (FINALLY OVER).

Bands? arg, kinda hard to nominate my fav bands…
    Korpiklaani, In Flames, DevilDriver, Mors Principium Est, Blood Stain Child, Rise Against…arg

• @TulakHord:

Yarr, tv-shows ftw.

How I met your mother, House, Smallville, Heroes (well, it’s really lame atm, still interesting tho), The Mentalist, Big Bang Theory, Two and a half Men, SuperNatural, Lost (FINALLY OVER).

Korpiklaani, In Flames, DevilDriver, Mors Principium Est, Blood Stain Child, Rise Against…arg

KORPIKLAANI!? You sir just made my day :DDD

• @WerQ:

@TulakHord:

Yarr, tv-shows ftw.

KORPIKLAANI!? You sir just made my day :DDD

LETS DRINK!

• @Blackbird:

@SlyGoat:

@Blackbird:

ya…?

lol I just can’t believe they show doctor who over there and especially merlin. I’m guessing you mean the english version?

honestly didnt even know merlin was british, it’s been on a couple major networks here

• Dexter for the moment, pretty nice ^^

• Movie: Valhalla Rising…
    TV-Show: Legend of the Seeker, Merlin…
    Band: Visit my last.fm