Looking for tournament administrators

• I will be organizing and hosting a 2v2 duel tournament in the coming weeks. In order to do this I will need at least three, possibly seven staff members. I will be hosting 4-8 tournament servers, depending on if we get 16 or 32 teams signed up. The tournament will be devided into 10-30 minute periods, in which all servers will have an active duel. The teams competing will receive a password to join the tournament server. An administrator will be assigned to each server, and will record and possibly live stream each fight. The administrator will then update this public spreadsheet with the winner: http://bit.ly/VVfxSz and prepare for the next period. The time for the tournament has not been decided, but it will be scheduled sometime next weekend or the weekend after that.

Requirements

• Skype, with a working mic.

• You must be at least 16 years of age

• A decent PC and connection that can record and stream video. If you are unfamiliar with streaming I can help you set it up.

• 4-6 free hours sometime this weekend

Application

If you are interested in becoming a tournament administrator please fill out the application below in response to this thread.

How old are you?:
    How many hours have you spent playing chivalry?:
    Will you be able to commit to showing up at the scheduled time?:
    Do you have any experience in positions like these?:
    Why should you be chosen?:

Server

This is the hardware the servers will be running on. I currently use it to host a minecraft server but its pretty overpowered for just that. The minecraft server is called onslaught, which is also what I will be naming this tournament series.

Processor: E3-1230V2
    Ram: 32GB DDR3 RAM
    Storage: 2x 128GB Samsung 830 SSD’s in RAID 0 + 500GB HDD
    Connection: 100mbps
    Bandwidth: 5TB Bandwidth
    Operating System: Windows Server 2008 Web

• I like how you prepare things, I would have applied but im going to be away soon this month so I doubt I could. Good Luck though. The last tournament was a complete unorganised mess. Hopefully this will make things better.

• How old are you?: 19
    How many hours have you spent playing chivalry?: 25 hours
    Will you be able to commit to showing up at the scheduled time?: Yes
    Do you have any experience in positions like these?: No
    Why should you be chosen?: Because it sounds fun and it will awesome.

Now I’m not sure if my pc can handle the stream but if you can me set it up I can give it a try and then report if I’m able to stream or not.

PS.: Add UpS on steam if you wanna talk there.

• How old are you?: 23
    How many hours have you spent playing chivalry?: 140
    Will you be able to commit to showing up at the scheduled time?: Yes
    Do you have any experience in positions like these?: As a tournament administrator no but i’ve been around “e-sports” and tournaments for over 10 years and have helped managed some lan events.
    Why should you be chosen?: im way cooler than everyone else