Hillside and the Spectral Echo

• So I was just on Hillside, during a Team Objective game playing on Mason team. I’ve always known there was a little grave down by the beach hidden in the cliffs on the first stage of the map, and I saw it light up once before so I ran to it and I didn’t really see anything happen. I tried it again this game and this little ghost named Spectral Echo appeared in front of me. He just stood there saluting me (Taunting with a great sword, even though it didn’t look like he had a weapon equipped). I hit him a few times and it looked like he was taking damage, but I wasn’t able to kill him. Some Agatha players came up behind me and he ran ahead and started fighting them! It looked like he was swinging a great sword as a Vanguard, and he killed them LOL. They tried to hit him but they couldn’t kill him, either.

He stood where he killed them and since no more enemies came that way, he just kinda’ sat there for a few more minutes and disappeared. I couldn’t get him to respawn for the rest of the game, but it was pretty freaking awesome.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =105319054

• VENGEAAAANCEE!!!