EdwardCullen Hacking [VideoProof]

• I set up a server today and this guy named EdwardCullen joined and started hacking with the zweihander. He swings incredibly fast. Not much more to say, heres the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3N2PJbf … e=youtu.be

Also. I spoke to goretooth_bloodhound shorty after recording this. He says he has a video of edward as well and he will most likely be uploading it.

EDIT:

Heres some solid evidence:

http://imgur.com/a/13vPt

Heres his steamprofile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005340112/

He joined my server a second time. I immediately went into recent players and there he was. EdwardCullen. I might also add that my server has been running stable for over 24 hours, and the second he joined it instantly crashed.

• That’s sad. Cheating in general is bad, but doing it in a duel server is really low.

• I’ll never understand cheaters. Ever. Every single last one should get their steam-accounts permanently banned.

• There was a guy I played with last night (not Edward) that went 38-4 with the Zweihander and was swinging it insanely fast. Faster than people could swing every one hander. No one could close in on him because he just kept a constant wall of steel wherever he went. It was really lame, and everyone was railing on him for cheating. It’s not cool that this game has already been hacked and is being exploited more every day :/

• This is the first legitimate hacking evidence.

• @Velico:

There was a guy I played with last night (not Edward) that went 38-4 with the Zweihander and was swinging it insanely fast. Faster than people could swing every one hander. No one could close in on him because he just kept a constant wall of steel wherever he went. It was really lame, and everyone was railing on him for cheating. It’s not cool that this game has already been hacked and is being exploited more every day :/

To be honest, 90% of the time, hacking accusations are BS. I’ve heard the “His 2h swings faster than my 1h” complaint so many times. People assume that since they have a 1H they should never get hit by a 2H because they can spam faster and interrupt 100% of their attacks, but the game doesnt work that way. IMO, if you think someone is cheating, dont make random accusations, take a video and put it out for the community to review.

• @Velico:

It’s not cool that this game has already been hacked and is being exploited more every day :/

Chivalry runs on a very well known engine, most of the hacks that will work for any other UE3 game will work for it.

Also, I appreciate the initiative, but just knowing the guy’s display name isn’t very helpful - next time please get his steam account by going to View -> Players -> Recent/Current Game in your Steam client. I searched for EdwardCullen and none of the Steam accounts currently using that display name have played Chivalry recently.

• Hmm, this is exactly how I’ve seen Jack Baldy swing his sword, the way he does that is, not the same speed, but close.

• @Mkilbride:

Hmm, this is exactly how I’ve seen Jack Baldy swing his sword, the way he does that is, not the same speed, but close.

That’s an exploit which only effects the speed of multiple attacks in a row. I don’t believe that to be the case here from the video, as the animations are completely out of sync and hitting at seemingly random moments in the swing.

• @SlyGoat:

Also, I appreciate the initiative, but just knowing the guy’s display name isn’t very helpful - next time please get his steam account by going to View -> Players -> Recent/Current Game in your Steam client. I searched for EdwardCullen and none of the Steam accounts currently using that display name have played Chivalry recently.

It isnt? Cant you guys log that stuff somehow? Like who logs in with what name where?

• I’ve actually encountered this person before, acting much in the same respect. Glad to see I wasn’t going crazy. He went oddly silent when he was accused of hacking.

• I actually played against this guy before and destroyed him with my knight+norse sword

When i saw this i lol’d, i guess theres always people who cant take a lose

Pathetic.

• His Steam profile is the following: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005340112/

Caught him in my friend’s duel server doing something similar to what was displayed on the video of the initial post.

• I’ve met hackers too, this one was using a speedhack. We were playing LTS in the throne room and at the start of every round we instantly got attacked by a guy flying back and forth at pretty much the speed of sound, just flailing his weapon around.

He got to the other side of the map in about 2 seconds and no one could hit him before he moved out of range again.

That was at the second or third day after release.

• So is this guy getting banned?

• @JackBaldy:

His Steam profile is the following: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005340112/

Caught him in my friend’s duel server doing something similar to what was displayed on the video of the initial post.

I don’t think that’s him. I searched for EdwardCullen but there wasn’t anyone who has played Chivalry recently. Look into his game history. You will find that he doesn’t even own Chivalry.

• @POOP:

@JackBaldy:

His Steam profile is the following: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005340112/

I don’t think that’s him. I searched for EdwardCullen but there wasn’t anyone who has played Chivalry recently. Look into his game history. You will find that he doesn’t even own Chivalry.

If he got it off of his recent players list it must be. And it’s private so it wouldn’t show games right? Of course conspiracy theorist might say that’s just a fall guy account to throw us off the scent of the real perpetrator.

• He likes twilight. Isnt that reason enough?

• BUMP. Added solid evidence to the OP.

• @Smellyhobo101:

BUMP. Added solid evidence to the OP.

Add the steam profile link to OP