Don't agree with the current team balancing system

• Currently the balancing system will switch a player over to the other team if they are down a player. Although the player that they switch over is the one with the most points. I don’t agree with this because you are doing well and then the game is like “good job now we’re gonna switch you over to the losing team! :D” So I find myself being switched from team to team all the time and it is really annoying when I just wanna play with my friends and it is keeps switching me over and then forced to play against my friends (no fun for me). Instead I think that it should switch over the player who most recently joined the other team.

• I understand the need for team balancing and I support it completely. I hated those times trying to defend a team objective while outnumbered by 4 or more players. That being said, I really hate when I’m switched from a team for doing well and being moved from my friend’s team. I would be fine being switched if there was some type of party mechanic. You could party up with some friends and join a server and if you are moved to the other team, your entire party must be moved. I would not mind being moved to a losing team as much this way because I would still be having fun with my friends.

Just my thoughts.

• The devs agree and this is being changed soon.

• I find auto balance is always bad. It should be more like “you join the server. Agatha has 3 guys more on it, so you have to join mason unless both teams are more or less equal.”

Makes it hard to play with friends on the same team.

• The autobalance is a joke :)

I’ve been autobalanced 3 times in a single round because autobalance sayings, “I’m going to auto balance at end of round” and in the mean time 5 people how switched about. Then i’m autobalanced to the team and they have 3 more people, so i’m autobalance… and the cycle continues.

It’s terrible :)

It should also prioritise people who’ve joined the latest to the server instead of the person at the top of the team.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.