Proof read needed?

• Hate to nit-pick; you guys really have put together an amazing game, I for one don’t mind that it is a work in progress. I just happened to notice a couple of errors in the set up game text, it’s probably not called the set up game text but hopefully you can work out what I’m referring to.

In the Ruins text in create game; mention is made to taking the enemy’s flag and bringing it back to base for burning. Perhaps this was an early plan for the game, thankfully this doesn’t actually happen.

In the weapons select; the mace is described as doing more damage than the broadsword, however, the damage percentages don’t tally. From what I understand it depends what use type you hit. Still the text is badly worded, either that or the percentages are wrong.

In the Stonehill wording in create game; reference is made to the Steward but correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it the King? It might be “Kill” that comes up I can’t be too sure but I’ll look next time. If you ask me Steward would make more sense if you are planning to develop the game further.

That’s it from me; I haven’t proof read the rest, perhaps someone should. No criticism intended; this is the first PC game in 1st/3rd person that I have ever been tempted to buy, top effort.

• @Reginhard:

In the weapons select; the mace is described as doing more damage than the broadsword, however, the damage percentages don’t tally. From what I understand it depends what use type you hit. Still the text is badly worded, either that or the percentages are wrong.

yea i noticed that one myself.

As4 the others, never knew good finds. i think