Kicking people into spikes….

• Has got to be one of the funniest things in this entire game. It’s so brutal and comic like it’s hilarious. If you haven’t seen this play on Arena some more and spectate a lil or try to do it yourself and laugh your ass off. :D

• Aye. Environmental kills are bet kills.

• While I don’t like the map, I just love the feature. Where else do you have something like this?

• I’d love to see more environmental hazards in the future. One of my favorite AoC maps had platforms that lifted in and out of lava, which really made trying to duel people dangerous (and a lot of fun).

• Raise the BUCKET!

• Before that happened I thought they were just there for decoration.

• I threw an axe into a guy that then went into the spikes. True story.

• My only kicking story was kicking a guy off a cliff (Ruins, I think?).
    He swore at me when he fell. :’(

• @Janus3003:

My only kicking story was kicking a guy off a cliff (Ruins, I think?).
    He swore at me when he fell. :’(

I think you mean the map with the ships and trebuchets. I kicked the same guy off the cliffs a couple of times, there. There’s also a relatively narrow path to trebuchet 4, where I got attacked 3v1… and kicked all three off.

I love that map just for the trebuchet area.

• @Nerfed:

I think you mean the map with the ships and trebuchets.

It was a FFA, but I think the map I fought in is the first “stage” of the one you’re talking about.

• Can’t argue about spikes kicks being the most amazing way to end fights that can’t seem to be solved otherwise. The fact that we still get weapons kills (and thus unlocks) is even cooler. Some people just get far too much concentrate on their opponent they just forget the arena is full of hazard.

• Don’t forget you can kick guys into burning buildings to set them on fire. Really satisfying to whack a guy and kick him into a burning stable and watch him die miserably.

• @Blindga:

Don’t forget you can kick guys into burning buildings to set them on fire. Really satisfying to whack a guy and kick him into a burning stable and watch him die miserably.

I wish fire pots on the ground did more damage. I tried killing someone by repeatedly kicking him into a patch of fire but I just ran out of stamina.

• I wish fire pots on the ground did more damage.

This. This is what I keep meaning to bring up. I see fire on the ground and I walk through it as if it didn’t exist.