CLASS ONLY DUEL TOURNAMENTS (very organized)

• **___________________________________________________________

NORTH AMERICA TOURNAMENTS ONLY**

(hopefully someone will set up some for EU, but I can’t make those times very effectively)

**_________________________________________________________

It’s as simple as this. All rules are on the link. Please sign up for the tournament using this link.

This makes it far easier to maintain. The all class tournament is going… not smoothly… but its going. However these class only tournaments will take a maximum of two days, and all the duels will be back to back.

If a specific time works best for you and your opponent, you may schedule a time to duel in the 12 hour window instead of showing up (and messaging me on steam). Each duel series should take no longer than 20 minutes.

You can sign up for all class only tournaments if you wish. People who signed up on the other thread, please sign up again to verify you can make these dates and times

I will be streaming for 12 hours straight on both Friday and Saturday, from 12pm-12am PST at
    http://www.twitch.tv/goretooth_bloodhound
    Might get an audio commentator as well since this will be a continuous stream of duels (if everyone shows up)

Knights - http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/youaosftf4 (Nov 2nd and 3rd)

Vanguard - http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/6sggjur2e3
    (Nov 9th and 10th)

Man at Arms -

Archer - signups for this the furthest out, since there is little interest

The other class tournaments will be set up within an hour or so.**_

IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP ON THIS THREAD I GUESS FEEL FREE, name, rank and region (west, central, east USA, Canada, etc) then I will add you to Challonge. However It would save me a lot of time if you did it yourself.

• Any suggestions to make this as smooth as possible are much appreciated.

• Then we need to join again or you use the list of players of the other post?

• Hm… on signup I only see countrys NA and Canda… and EU ?

• You should make steam groups for your different tournaments. That way it is a lot easier for people to get a hold of each other.

• @Noruas:

Then we need to join again or you use the list of players of the other post?

Join again please as the dates are different.

If you can’t show up on Friday but sign up, you will be DQ.

But I would just prefer people don’t sign up unless they are 80-90+% confident they can make the time

• @Able:

You should make steam groups for your different tournaments. That way it is a lot easier for people to get a hold of each other.

Good idea! Thanks for the suggestion.

• @Richi:

Hm… on signup I only see countrys NA and Canda… and EU ?

I may setup an EU tournament as well, but I would need someone to be the administrator/moderator.

I can’t make both the EU times and NA times.

• Is this tournament still going forward and if so are submissions for entrance still accepted?