Shield on back

• I don’t know if anybody has went over this already or if it is like this for balance reasons, but whenever I am charging at a player from behind and they have their shield on their back (not using it) I reach them and easily plunge my weapon into their back, right through the shield. This would obviously not happen If they had it in their hand, blocking with it.

TL/DR: Shields are useless when on your back.

• Shields stop arrows, not melee weapons. This by design. Being able to parry from the front and have a tower shield protect your rear would be OP.

• Not only that people would come up with a way to turn real fast and use there back to block attacks Lol.

• If shields passively blocked melee attacks, this would become the best fighting style in the game. Is that what you want? ;)

• Go check the thread that’s called something like ‘‘Limbo’’

There is a Knight who kill people while there are behind him….If you want this guys not to be able to die…that’s your choice^^

But i can’t support this choice, i like the way it is now.

• Lol, tracers need to not be drawn 180 degrees horizontally or vertically from your point of view in real time ideally so we don’t get this.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.