PLease

• if this game is full loot i have a clan about 10-20 that will join this game or if not please add tyvm good bye- General Of Goblin Preservation Society

• full loot?

• full loot means that when you get a kill you loot the persons grave and everything he has on him u get to take.and if you want go bank it or put on the armor he has. im not really good at explaning but heres and easy way. when u kill a mob u loot the grave. when u kill a person you loot the grave you understand. if not click my link http://www.youtube.com/user/AllanonFars … 6hBoBO6EF8

• if you dont get it tell me to make a video and ill show u

• This is a first person shooter game. There is no loot or items.

• well that sucks very badly guess back to darkfall lol

• Sry for not answering, no there won’t be a loot system. If not the devs will completely change the game which I doubt they will.

Cheers.

• I agree with OP.

Also, a level cap of 15 is WAY too low, it should be capped at 35 at least.

Do what I say, or me and my 225 man strong clan wont join this game (and thats a lot of monthly subscriptions, btw)

• @reveron:

if this game is full loot i have a clan about 10-20 that will join this game or if not please add tyvm good bye- General Of Goblin Preservation Society

You can download for free and try Age of Chivalry (which is the prequel) to get a general idea of what to expect from Chivalry Medieval Warfare but with a lot of improvements i guess as you can see from the videos released till now.

I come from Mortal Online which is a game quite similar to Darkfall as you probably know and by playing AOC (age of chivalry) i can say that the new game has many potentials and i’m eagerly awaiting for it.
    Hopefully as the Devs say the sequel is gonna offer more chances for teamwork gameplay.

Based on my experience in MO i proposed (Link below) some different modes, options and features to be included to make the game more appealing to us but it seems that they come in contrast with the games purpose/design, so i guess we should trust the Devs.

You might wanna read this.
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1044

Hopefully this game is gonna turn good so that we might see some of the guilds from MO and Darkfall interested in the game and even competing against each other but i guess only time will tell.

• This isn’t Ultima online or Darkfall. Which are mmo’s.

While I am a huge fan of old school UO & Asheron’s call and would love to see a new hardcore pvp based mmo with actual consequences and loot, that is not this game.

If you want true pvp skill based killing with team objectives - then this is for you.

• @DanielMoore:

This isn’t Ultima online or Darkfall. Which are mmo’s.

While I am a huge fan of old school UO & Asheron’s call and would love to see a new hardcore pvp based mmo with actual consequences and loot, that is not this game.

If you want true pvp skill based killing with team objectives - then this is for you.

It’s not necessary for a game to be an MMO to have full loot it might be a feature of a different game mode.

I understand as Tiberius (Dev) said the game cannot appeal in every community member and cannot derail from the Development schedule a lot since it needs to be released some day but if all goes well, can we expect some updates or even expansions that might add those features even as optional choices in the game session creation settings?

@Wingy:

I agree with OP.

Do what I say, or me and my 225 man strong clan wont join this game (and thats a lot of monthly subscriptions, btw)

Mocking at possible customers no matter what their attitude is than trying to explain isn’t a clever think to do unless you think that the Devs will be satisfied with the active AOC players only moving to Chiv.

• There are definitely going to be updates, DLC, and possibly expansions. Things could change a lot in the long run.

I don’t believe loot is a feature we will be implementing unless you count looting arrows that you fired into your enemy as looting, or something simple like collecting badges or tokens off your enemy. (Which isn’t a feature but I’m speaking of what could be possible)

I understand what he is wanting when he says full loot, and references Dark Fall. There are no items of that sort of value in our current vision of the game, so looting them would be pointless.

• not bad i guess

• I know the feeling you get when you have a intense pvp battle where everything is on the line. Nothing else like it in video games - especially when you come out on top.

Our game is in alpha, but when I have those super close battles with Tibberius - it already gives me that same feeling.

You wont be disappointed if you give it a shot.

• @georgatos7:

@DanielMoore:

This isn’t Ultima online or Darkfall. Which are mmo’s.
    @Wingy:

I agree with OP.

Mocking at possible customers no matter what their attitude is than trying to explain isn’t a clever think to do unless you think that the Devs will be satisfied with the active AOC players only moving to Chiv.

That’s called humor, I found his post quite funny. Also that ‘possible customer’ already said he’s going back to Darkfall.

• @georgatos7:

Im not a dev, so my opinions do not represent Torn Banner Studios at all.

I also think its right to mock a guy that comes in demanding a feature that has nothing to do with the actual game´s mechanics, and when he is explained what the game is about replies with “that sucks very badly”. I´m not mocking him because he was wrong about game mechanics, I´m mocking him because his lack of politeness.

• I loled…

• Facepalm this discussion.

• Chivalry is not a MMORPG style game and as such will not incorporate extensive loot systems.

Topic Locked.