Knights, Vanguards, and Men at arms

• and some archer stuff.

I’ve had the game for about a week now, it’s a blast to play, but i have a few suggestions for stuff that really really really annoy me.

1. Vanguard horizontal attack arc is waaaaay too big, in almost every mode i see both teams playing vanguard and spamming LMB and get double and sometimes triple kills, they are annoying to fight because you have to be skillful to counter their spammable long range wide arc high damage swing….which is annoying, because even if you’re skilled it doesn’t always work.

2. Same concept as above, knights with tower shields and insert 2 handed weapon rushing in and horizontal swinging…really annoying in groups.

3. Man at arms is simply too weak, the “faster” weapon swings are not very useful if you hit 3 times and exhaust your stamina then get insta gibbed by a spamming Vanguard/Knight with 2 a handed weapon.

and the dodge mechanic isn’t very well suited for close combat, it can be hard to execute when a weapon swing from the enemy takes a fraction of a second.

4. Nothing to say about archers, pretty ok, except for the javelin; Why would you make the javelin kill counter for weapon unlock only count melee kills?, the archer has bad armor, average speed, crappy shield, and now, you have to forcefully be in melee to acquire javelins…just…why???

suggestions:
    1. Smaller arc for horizontal 2 handed weapon swings, or slower attack speed.
    2. Man at arms damage, armor, or stamina buff.
    3. Man at arms dodge change to be a passive, maybe parry the first attack against an enemy if your stamina is above 50% or something.
    4. Javelin ranged kills must count towards weapon unlock.

• If you land a hit (even if it is parried) you don’t lose stamina. The rest of your post is basically complaint that the game is too hard. If you train more the game will be easier, no need to change it!

• @Helgeran:

If you land a hit (even if it is parried) you don’t lose stamina. The rest of your post is basically complaint that the game is too hard. If you train more the game will be easier, no need to change it!

but, you can’t really disagree on the javelin thing, can you?

• The javelin thing is a bug. It will be fixed.