Odd numbers and percentages on the tombstone in Stonehill?

• If you head over to the church just past filthy peasants you’ll find tombstones with names and little messages. Some of them are amusing but one of them just has numbers and percentages all over it.

http://i46.tinypic.com/35cod1f.jpg

Any ideas?

• Looks like a hex encoded message? Let’s find out…

Edit:

“Coding is full of misery and dread. But at the same time it’s so full of fun and excitement. So all you fools better like this game, because apparently now I’m dead.”

Not sure what the bottom line is about.

• Looks like a hex encoded message? Let’s find out…

Edit:

“Coding is full of misery and dread. But at the same time it’s so full of fun and excitement. So all you fools better like this game, because apparently now I’m dead.”

Not sure what the bottom line is about.

• The last line is

606222CBA4AA22BCAFBE7115E2896119

If anyone wants to try and decode it or find its meaning or something

• Hahahahaha that’s awesome.

• Lol, when that was first added like a year ago or something, the word ‘apparently’ was spelt wrong, is that still the case?

• I was really hoping that the number at the bottom was one of the leaked PS3 keys… unfortunately it is not :|

• @Martin:

Lol, when that was first added like a year ago or something, the word ‘apparently’ was spelt wrong, is that still the case?

Spelling may have been corrected :)

I tried messing around with the bottom string a bit, but it’s either gibberish, encrypted or in some wacky encoding.

• Hahaha good luck. I don’t even remember what that last line is anymore. :P

• I figured out what the last line is but now what it means.

When translating the final line from hex to normal text, I get `b"ˤª"¼¯¾qâ‰a

It’s encrypted, and I can’t figure out what it means.