Kickvote is totally not abused.

• I can overlook the fact half the mission objectives bug out and you lose and I can overlook character animations bugging out and everything else but giving everyone the ability to votekick?

The community is such a pile of shit full of sperglords who take pleasure in clicking “yes” for every single votekick that ever comes up.

I get votekicked nearly every single time I play the game for shitty reasons normally it’s because I am topping the scoreboards and some pathetic baby decides to poll against me.

I get kicked for no reason constantly and I have yet to ever see a kickvote be rejected no matter who it’s against.

Oh and the only people who do votekicks are trolls and children who wasted their time looking up “how to kick people in Chivalry” because it’s a massive pain in the arse to actually kick anyone yourself.

God I regret buying this game, same exact shit in Left 4 Dead with the kickvote abuse because the developers were too lazy to think it would be a bad idea to give angry little children powers to kick their betters.

If only I could get a refund

• I have close to 50 hours clocked in the game, and have never been votekicked. I top charts a lot and just don’t see this happening too much. I am not calling you a liar. But you either you have bad luck, are a troll, or something more to this story. Either way, I’d say if you enjoy the game, stick it out and I am sure you will see this not happening as often.

• @Chuckdatass:

I have close to 50 hours clocked in the game, and have never been votekicked. I top charts a lot and just don’t see this happening too much. I am not calling you a liar. But you either you have bad luck, are a troll, or something more to this story. Either way, I’d say if you enjoy the game, stick it out and I am sure you will see this not happening as often.

I have played Warband and I have never been kicked as much as I have during these 3 days of playing the game.

Normally the trolls are the ones learning how to do votekicks because most people don’t even know how to but when I say “Shitty community” I mean people who tick “yes” for the fun of it.

If you don’t believe people do that play L4D2 Versus, At least I had the option of playing with friends only in that.

• @Manlytears:

@Chuckdatass:

I have close to 50 hours clocked in the game, and have never been votekicked. I top charts a lot and just don’t see this happening too much. I am not calling you a liar. But you either you have bad luck, are a troll, or something more to this story. Either way, I’d say if you enjoy the game, stick it out and I am sure you will see this not happening as often.

I have played Warband and I have never been kicked as much as I have during these 3 days of playing the game.

Normally the trolls are the ones learning how to do votekicks because most people don’t even know how to but when I say “Shitty community” I mean people who tick “yes” for the fun of it.

If you don’t believe people do that play L4D2 Versus, At least I had the option of playing with friends only in that.

What game modes do you play? Just curious.

• @Chuckdatass:

@Manlytears:

@Chuckdatass:

What game modes do you play? Just curious.

Last man standing and the mission based ones.

• Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. I have never been voted for a kick before. While I have seen votekicks fail, I have seen them abused too. People just don’t pay any attention sometimes. My general rule of thumb is I don’t vote unless I myself have seen the supposed abuser doing something.

Hopefully this will be brought to attention soon enough. The current votekick system is needlessly complicated, and easily abused.

• @Blindga:

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. I have never been voted for a kick before. While I have seen votekicks fail, I have seen them abused too. People just don’t pay any attention sometimes. My general rule of thumb is I don’t vote unless I myself have seen the supposed abuser doing something.

Hopefully this will be brought to attention soon enough. The current votekick system is needlessly complicated, and easily abused.

Funny enough someone today before I got kicked in 2 seconds said “what did he do?” so nobody even asked which about sums it up.

• @Manlytears:

The community is such a pile of shit full of sperglords

The moment I decided every time you’ve ever been kicked it was justified.

• I use to top the scoreboards, and I’m a highly competitive person who gets easily annoyed, and I admit sometimes I say random junk in the chat, yet I have never been votekicked, so I don’t know mate.

• Yes, i agree. Its the same in CS:GO. In CS:S however, you have to actually type in /votekick and find the player that you want to kick, but in Chivalry, a stupid menu comes up that some just want to get rid off, and just assume that the player that is being kicked, is being kicked for a good reason, even though he didnt actually do anything.

• @Chuckdatass:

^this. I have over 50 hours of Chivalry gameplay, in which I am often at or near the top of the scoreboard. Never, not a single time, has someone initiated a vote against me because they were raging.

I do believe I saw a single vote against an archer one time, with no apparent reason. As good as the entire server pressed delete.

• Manlytears, I was one of the people who initiated a kick vote against you today. It had nothing to do with where you were on the leader board. I initiated it because you were being a troll and generally a jerk. Complaining about everything, throwing homophobic abuse at people, and generally making it unpleasant to play. Hell, you went off on people for attacking you from behind, despite doing it yourself.

I stated my reason before you got kicked, though some one still asked what you did. You’ll be pleased to know that they said that they didn’t vote against you, but would have, after multiple people on both sides explained what you were doing.

I too wish you could get a refund, but would be satisfied if you just stopped playing.

Edited: I just wanted to note, that this was the only time that I have started a kick vote against some one who wasn’t purposefully team-killing. I did it for the sake of the community, and the rest of the players agreed.

• @Crookedleg:

Manlytears, I was one of the people who initiated a kick vote against you today. It had nothing to do with where you were on the leader board. I initiated it because you were being a troll and generally a jerk. Complaining about everything, throwing homophobic abuse at people, and generally making it unpleasant to play. Hell, you went off on people for attacking you from behind, despite doing it yourself.

I stated my reason before you got kicked, though some one still asked what you did. You’ll be pleased to know that they said that they didn’t vote against you, but would have, after multiple people on both sides explained what you were doing.

I too wish you could get a refund, but would be satisfied if you just stopped playing.

Edited: I just wanted to note, that this was the only time that I have started a kick vote against some one who wasn’t purposefully team-killing. I did it for the sake of the community, and the rest of the players agreed.

The plot thickens…

• @Crookedleg:

Manlytears, I was one of the people who initiated a kick vote against you today. It had nothing to do with where you were on the leader board. I initiated it because you were being a troll and generally a jerk. Complaining about everything, throwing homophobic abuse at people, and generally making it unpleasant to play. Hell, you went off on people for attacking you from behind, despite doing it yourself.

@SlyGoat:

@Manlytears:

It’s like I’m psychic or something.

• @SlyGoat:

@Crookedleg:

@SlyGoat:

@Manlytears:

It’s like I’m psychic or something.

It makes it so much funnier when they think that nobody knows how to kick in the game yet and then YOU initiate it for them being a troll and they just start rage spamming the chat lol. It’s very fun mocking them as you see their doom coming.

• Ha! We sniffed the troll out boys! Bag em and tag em. :rage:

• @Chuckdatass:

Ha! We sniffed the troll out boys! Bag em and tag em. :rage:

I wouldn’t call him a troll, I’d call him a raging moron.

• I don’t think this topic needs any more added to it. Locked.