Player Nameplates

• I would really like to see player nameplates. My friend recently purchased the 4 pack, and gave them to myself and a few other friends. We love going into a server for some mace face smashing fun. Problem is, it’s very hard to stick together, as it’s hard to tell my friends from other players.

I feel nameplates would be great, and I would love to see it as an option down the road, as running up to each player very close, just to see who it is, is quite a challenge.

Thanks for a great game!

• This is a good idea, but if implemented, it would have to be toggle-able I think… perhaps be able to enable it only for certain people on your team/enemy team?
    Also, rather than have it looking a little bit too WoW-like, maybe anyone on your friends list could have a red or blue glow around their character?

Just realised all this is being discussed here

• This is a Must! seriously, i play with my friend…but dont feel like playing with him, since we are constently searching each other

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.