Too big sword!?

• Bring back the “too big sword?!” command/taunt back from AoC. Assuming it’s not in game already, and I’ve just missed it so far. But, I’ve been spamming various voice commands on several classes and haven’t run into it yet. I’ve always thought it was one of the more amusing taunts, and wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

• The old taunts such as the good 'ol Lots of Armour! have been reincarnated into new voiceovers. Though I do miss the old KILL THEMM!!1!! KILLLLL THEM ALLLLLLL!!

• “That’s a pretty big sword, you compensating for something?”

-Agatha Archer

@Bushido:

The old taunts such as the good 'ol Lots of Armour! have been reincarnated into new voiceovers. Though I do miss the old KILL THEMM!!1!! KILLLLL THEM ALLLLLLL!!

Mason Knight still says this as a warcry.

• doesn’t the Agatha Man at Arms say “Too… big… sword…” When he dies?

• @Blindga:

doesn’t the Agatha Man at Arms say “Too… big… sword…” When he dies?

Very very rarely. I think you’re the first to notice it :P

• @SlyGoat:

“That’s a pretty big sword, you compensating for something?”

-Agatha Archer

@Bushido:

The old taunts such as the good 'ol Lots of Armour! have been reincarnated into new voiceovers. Though I do miss the old KILL THEMM!!1!! KILLLLL THEM ALLLLLLL!!

Mason Knight still says this as a warcry.

I’m talking about the old uber one from AoC. Wasn’t it just a placeholder 'till the VOs were done?

• Talking about placeholders that made it back to chivalry, am I the only one who has noticed Bessie has made a return and is now held captive in the arena´s dungeons?

• Bessie is incognito in every map.