Quick question

• Hello everyone.

I first want to say how quickly this game caught my attention because I’m a fan of true melee-fighting games and this sort of genre was very scarce up until now. I have long yearned for something close to “Dark Messiah of Might & Magic”.

Anyway. I am currently living on a very tight budget and my computer is a bit outdated now, so I wanted to ask if you guys could tell me whether I would be able to get a decent frame rate from low-mid settings with these system specs:

CPU: Intel 2 Quad 2.33Ghz
    RAM: 4GB (total)
    Graphics card: GeForce 9500 GT

• Definitely. You’ll probably have to play on lower settings but my laptop with far worse specs plays this game very smoothly on low settings.

• I have an inferior gpu to yours, I play with all my settings on low and I get 40-50fps in most places. On high, 20-30. And low gfx settings are still quite good.

Btw my specs are the same as yours but my gpu is a Geforce QuadroFX 3700 which is a workstation card.

Edit: For anyone else reading this, any unreal3 engine game will be the same, if you can run it med to high quality, you’ll definitely be able to run Chivalry.

• @tracknumberseven:

I have an inferior gpu to yours, I play with all my settings on low and I get 40-50fps in most places. On high, 20-30. And low gfx settings are still quite good.

Btw my specs are the same as yours but my gpu is a Geforce QuadroFX 3700 which is a workstation card.

Edit: For anyone else reading this, any unreal3 engine game will be the same, if you can run it med to high quality, you’ll definitely be able to run Chivalry.

Every u3 engine game will be the same? But thats incorrect since i run Chivalry a lot worse than i run, for example, bullestorm. I get about average 30-55 fps average with everything on low, depending on the amount of players on the server. While i was getting a constant 50-60 fps in Bulletstorm with everything on high.

It really sucks because i know my computer should be able to run a game like this, specially with everything on low, with a 60 fps average.

And don´t say that its because of the amount of players that are making my cpu shit itself, because it should be irrelevant considering i can run many other multiplayer games with up to 64 player with much better graphics, with like 45 fps average. Including mount and blade warband, where there were about 100 player in one instance and i was getting a stable 60fps all the time.

My specs:

core 2 duo e7400 3.5ghz
    4gb ddr2 ram 444mhz
    gtx 550 ti oc +30mhz

• Thanks everyone for all the replies. With my low income I really have to be careful where I spend it. You’ve been a great help. I’ll be getting the game some time in the near future. I can’t wait. ^^

See you soon,
    ta ra