This is a happy topic

• @Wingy:

Happyness for everyone!

Nice gif , but I heard nudity is against the rules .
    Wings for cutting , someone ?

• @Oldschooler:

nudity is against the rules.

• @Oldschooler:

but I heard nudity is against the rules.

Clearly has a highly religious background.

On another note, she does hold a shocking resemblance to the llama :/

• Sometimes I lay in my bed naked at night and hit myself repeatedly with a golf club, I then assume a fetal position and pretend to be a golf ball.

Well, that’s all I got. Good night everybody. 8-)

• The planned reply of mine was : ‘’ Hmm , or there is nudity or is just me , by the way did I mention I see through 1 layer of cloth ? ‘’ . (Get it ?! It was supposed to be a joke , lol . And come on , it is so old trend to use ‘‘troll’’ , nowaday trend is ‘‘orc’’ ;) . )

Nothing religious , in fact I am atheist who don’t really like the suggested religion . And I am tolerant enough - nothing against everyone to think or believe whatever he wants .

Talking of me , I prefer the Norse (aka Viking) ‘‘eternal battlefield’’ oriented conception for the world

! You know - You die in battle in this world => you go to Valhalla and when you die there yopu come back again in this world and so on in endless cycle of fun if you die in battle .
    ! And if you don’t die in battle you lose eternally .

And talking of me and because you ask , yes , I listen to metal (of course) …

• @Oldschooler:

The planned reply of mine was : ‘’ Hmm , or there is nudity or is just me , by the way did I mention I see through 1 layer of cloth ? ‘’ . (Get it ?! It was supposed to be a joke , lol . And come on , it is so old trend to use ‘‘troll’’ , nowaday trend is ‘‘orc’’ ;) . )

Nothing religious , in fact I am atheist who don’t really like the suggested religion . And I am tolerant enough - nothing against everyone to think or believe whatever he wants .

Talking of me , I prefer the Norse (aka Viking) ‘‘eternal battlefield’’ oriented conception for the world

! You know - You die in battle in this world => you go to Valhalla and when you die there yopu come back again in this world and so on in endless cycle of fun if you die in battle .
    ! And if you don’t die in battle you lose eternally .

And talking of me and because you ask , yes , I listen to metal (of course) …

My bad, wouldnt be the first time someone complains for a post such like that :P

• We should get Garland Skins for Mason. We can enjoy the grim pleasures of combat with everyone!

• @Boris:

I…can’t…stop…laughing. :lolz: