Shield unlocks…

• I think this should’ve been implemented somehow. Either you need to get a small amount of kills through shield bashing or absorb a certain amount of damage…etc. to unlock the next shield available if your class can use it. Like having everyone start out with a puny buckler and then work on from there. It’d be better if there were more shield types maybe. I dunno :P Just another thing to unlock and work for.

• Agreed, shields are annoying and OP as is, considering you can hold up a heavy metal plate without losing stamina and the difference in stamina loss w/wo isn’t noticeable.

• @plaze2:

Agreed, shields are annoying and OP as is, considering you can hold up a heavy metal plate without losing stamina and the difference in stamina loss w/wo isn’t noticeable.

If you hold it for too long you lose stamina.

• Shields are not overpowered, you just lack the technique to fight them off.

• @wildwulfy:

Shields are not overpowered, you just lack the technique to fight them off.

well said !

• @plaze2:

Agreed, shields are annoying and OP…

sigh

I don´t want to live on this planet anymore…

:hopel:

• this ideal would be nice imo , having to use the small shield to unlock the big one ( like blocking 50 -60 hits to unlock the next one ) but only for the sake of unlocking stuffs …

gargls …shame on me but i kinda like unlocks / achivements , it gives a bit more longevety and “side goals” to the game

• @Carverk:

I think this should’ve been implemented somehow. Either you need to get a small amount of kills through shield bashing or absorb a certain amount of damage…etc. to unlock the next shield available if your class can use it. Like having everyone start out with a puny buckler and then work on from there. It’d be better if there were more shield types maybe. I dunno :P Just another thing to unlock and work for.

The game is for PLAYING not unlocking!

I am starting to be dissapointed… AOC was the game of skill and I could master my playstyle and reaction/coordination with any weapon.

Now I am simply forced to lose my time with weapons I do not even like.

What did I pay for? For MMORPG ? I have life, guys! Do not even try to waste my time!