Two Weeks Update!

• @Tibberius:

Sorry for any confusion, the patch is coming first, then content in later update.

your comment was not in any way confusing, just people reading and putting in what they had hoped for lol… cant blame them for doing so, want new stuff too ^^

• @Tibberius:

Sorry for any confusion, the patch is coming first, then content in later update.

No problem, English isn’t my first language + the other guys who said in all caps that he can’t wait for content add to my confusion :)

That what i read first though :P I just asked in case :D

• @Tibberius:

So any updates on the bug fix patch? I’m sure many of us are anxiously awaiting every hour for it.

• @SOC:

So any updates on the bug fix patch? I’m sure many of us are anxiously awaiting every hour for it.

confirmed
    i watch all 10 minutes into the forum for news… since last weak :D

• Steam update now… . I hope. I really hope.

• All I can say is fix the bloody javelins…
    I have 4 kills for my last javelin, but it’s taken me forever by stabbing people.

• Yeah, like other people said, any estimate on when we will see a first patch? I really want to see what’s it’s going to fix.

• Come on guys, making a patch isn’t an easy task. Estimates of a date, while good for the ears of the players, are pressuring.

They should test the patch appropriately, since as we all know from experience - faulty patch can create a new sh*tload of bugs if rushed.

• @Arcador:

Come on guys, making a patch isn’t an easy task. Estimates of a date, while good for the ears of the players, are pressuring.

They should test the patch appropriately, since as we all know from experience - faulty patch can create a new sh*tload of bugs if rushed.

Well, to be honest I couldn’t care less about when the patch comes (unless it’s a rediculous amount of time like for example in 3 months), I’m just curious :j:

I just want moar of :k1: :archb: :fenc: :arm: :stab: :axe:

• I just want my javelins fixed. >_<

• steam needs some fixing to! :D please poke em about it.
    every night (01:00 CET) the community goes down on steam and then servers dont appear in chivalry….

• @hitem:

steam needs some fixing to! :D please poke em about it.
    every night (01:00 CET) the community goes down on steam and then servers dont appear in chivalry….

It’s true, i had the same problem.

• Developer

We’re trying to hit as many of the main issues as we can with the first patch, so that’s why its not out now. Not because we’re slacking or lazy, a lot of these issues are also tough to estimate because you don’t know how long its going to take to fix a bug. I can tell you that there will be an opportunity to help us begin testing the patch soon though, hopefully by the end of this week. And the patch itself will likely roll out to the public in full at some point next week. Again, that’s not for sure, but it is what we are currently hoping for.

• I want to thank you guys, truly thank you, for creating this game. Sure there are some issues to iron out, but the core of it is simply amazing. I haven’t spent this much time playing a competitive online game in… I don’t even remember.

I also want to add that if you ever decide to release content at a price I would be more than happy to pay for it. Especially cosmetic stuff (that is appropriate for the medieval setting). That would be sweet.

Thanks again.

As for the patch, take your time. Some people have entitlement issues but the game works in its current state. You don’t owe us anything. If you decide to release more, you rock. If not, you still rock for making this game in the first place.

• The only one thing why i registered, to say here in this post thanks to the developers.
    We are all very, very much waiting for the patch, but I do not think you should rush to the exit. Thank you for understanding how important is this. But you should not forget -
    fading interest hard to revive, so you have to learn and balance too. Even the most biased of my friends recognize when properly polished this game will surpass the MnB. Your game has already surpassed all indicators War of the Roses.

p.s. Unfair of you to be removed from the game BETA label, but that’s another story.

• @Tibberius:

We’re trying to hit as many of the main issues as we can with the first patch, so that’s why its not out now. Not because we’re slacking or lazy, a lot of these issues are also tough to estimate because you don’t know how long its going to take to fix a bug. I can tell you that there will be an opportunity to help us begin testing the patch soon though, hopefully by the end of this week. And the patch itself will likely roll out to the public in full at some point next week. Again, that’s not for sure, but it is what we are currently hoping for.

Thank you. I’ll try to help out in any way I can. I love this game so much and I want to say thank you for developing it.

• Thanks for the info Tiberius, that’s already a lot of what I wanted to know, the list with bugs already fixed will follow later I guess. I’ll try to participate in the beta for this patch if I don’t forget about it.

• @Tibberius:

Thanks for the update Tibberius :D

• I think tibberius is driving his new audi r6 all day he bought from the profit ;)
    sipping on a bottle krystal with some fine bitches in his new jacuzi.

cmon man , get behind your pc and make the update allready ! :D

• @UnknownXV:

I want to thank you guys, truly thank you, for creating this game. Sure there are some issues to iron out, but the core of it is simply amazing. I haven’t spent this much time playing a competitive online game in… I don’t even remember.

+1