Best Class for Fist Fighting?

• I like to fist fight in this game and I have experimented with all the classes but i’m still not sure which one is the best for the job. I have mostly been using the Man of arms because he is quick and can do that dodge thing but he goes down really quickly. Is this the best class to use or should I be practicing with a different class? please give reasons why and thank you for your time =)

p.s. quick question, do all the classes do the same damage with fists?

• I put a tiny bit of info in this topic:
    viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4862

There is also a link in my signature for some exact damage values.

• well reading your post is starting to make me think a knight would be better because the ability to take more hits sounds like a better strategy than trying to dodge as a MAA.

Also, your table tells me how much damage fists do TO each class but i want to know if a MAA punch does the same amount of damage as a Knights punch.

• Also, your table tells me how much damage fists do TO each class but i want to know if a MAA punch does the same amount of damage as a Knights punch.

The base damage is a single value applied to an attack of a weapon. The damage to each class is after modifiers are taken in to account, for example, the resistance an MAA has to fists, or the resistance a Knight has to fists. Does that explain it better? There’s nothing else to add damage wise to that chart.

• yes thank you that is very informative. now all i need to be sure on is which class is the best to use in fist fighting. in your opinion do you think it would be better to go knight, vanguard, or MAA?

knight defense vs vanguard running punch vs MAA dodging

• MAA are currently the weakest in a fist fight probably, being able to be killed in 4 hits (slashes and overheads). A Knight requires at least 5 (overheads) or 6 (slash and stab). I’d put my money on the Knight anyway.

• Alrighty thank you very much for your time =)