Speedhacker

• Today on the UK multiplay ffa server i came across a guy named skyfathergod using a speedhack , he went twice the normal speed , i initiated a kickvote and kicked the prick off.
    pls fix this issue

• @pipi666:

Today on the UK multiplay ffa server i came across a guy named skyfathergod using a speedhack , he went twice the normal speed , i initiated a kickvote and kicked the prick off.
    pls fix this issue

Next time when reporting a hacker, get his steamid instead of his ingame name.

• If you want TB to do anything about that particular player you would need video footage of the player cheating and there Steam ID.

If you believe someone to be cheating you can also report them via Steam. Steam>View>Players. This will show a list of all player you have recently played with. Click there profile and “report violation” on the right.

Unfortunately hacking exists in all games and there is no simple “fix”. Anti-cheat systems will always be “reacting” to new hacks and as such will always be one step behind, much like virus software.

• how can i get his steam id ?

• @pipi666:

how can i get his steam id ?

shift + tab(while in game). Go to recent players, and get it there.

• ok thnx , next time ill get that prick.

• Why is cheat detection so bad? Players that use hacks should be detected immediately and auto banned from the game.

• @danezcou3:

Why is cheat detection so bad? Players that use hacks should be detected immediately and auto banned from the game.

Dude, it’s the Unreal Engine 3.0, it’s not Torn Banners fault. ALL GAMES built on this engine, are easy to hack and have no cheat protection by default.