Lack of Asian Servers

• Well, as the title says, i haven’t been able to find one Asian server in the game so far. I Live in South East Asia, and the closest i get to having a good ping is ~200, and i haven’t been able to find one Asian server. I also heard that there is an Official Singaporean server, but I haven’t been able to find it. Is this supposed to be this way, or is there some sort of bug? Frankly i cant even play the game properly because of the major lag.

• There are a few, but the problem is lack of players. The servers are only populated at night, from about 8pm to 2 am. Its a major problem, not having enough people playing this game. I have to play on US West servers at about 200+ ping if I want to hop on any other time, and frankly melee is not playable at that latency.

Make sure your empty server filter is not ticked.

• Yea, Agreed. Kind of unbelievable really. But I still cant find the Singaporean Official server that the devs promised :/

• Shock horror… you could always… buy a server.

It nice that the dev’s made official servers, but its no where near a requirement.

• There are official servers in the region, #17 and #18 both gives ping below 100. But again, the problem is lack of players, not servers.

• @vi:

There are official servers in the region, #17 and #18 both gives ping below 100. But again, the problem is lack of players, not servers.

I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say that maybe this is a cultural thing that knights are more popular in europe and may be this has an effect on sales in regions? :)