How do I know which server is ranked?

• I noticed that I am rank 24 for a long time now. Seems I have been playing on unranked servers for a while. I unlocked all the weapons so I have no idea how to see am I playing on ranked or unranked server. Can someone help me?

• I believe, it just needs 5 or more people in it for kills to count toward rank. And ranks take longer and longer to go up. I was on 24 for a while, just recently went up to 25. I’d like someone to confirm my response, but I am pretty sure it’s right.

• Is this true? I’ve had several complaints from players that their kills aren’t registering.

Thank You.

• Ranks are like the lottery

You can randomly win rank 45 or 46.

But yeah there has to be 6 players on a serve for things to count, this is to prevent boosting, so I’ve read. And the server has to be ranked.

• I find that using checking the VAC filter, which is anti cheat, always seems to land me in ranked servers. But if you reallly wanna be sure join official servers.

• Why care about ranking in this game? I only made 1 rank up in the last 2-3 months… not because i wouldn’t play on ranked servers, but more due to not playing that much (being bored and sick of “high skilled pros” do nothing but abuse and exploit).

Ranks in Chivalry only show level of player’s understanding to abuse bad game mechanics.

• @Peacerer:

Why care about ranking in this game? I only made 1 rank up in the last 2-3 months… not because i wouldn’t play on ranked servers, but more due to not playing that much (being bored and sick of “high skilled pros” do nothing but abuse and exploit).

Ranks in Chivalry only show level of player’s understanding to abuse bad game mechanics.

The reason I care about ranking is because people are leaving my server as their kills aren’t registering toward unlocks and I figure if my server isn’t registering kills to unlock weapons, then it isn’t registering rank advancement either. I’ll have over 6 people in it, vac on, etc… …

This was not an issue pre latest patch.

• @13rin:

@Peacerer:

Why care about ranking in this game? I only made 1 rank up in the last 2-3 months… not because i wouldn’t play on ranked servers, but more due to not playing that much (being bored and sick of “high skilled pros” do nothing but abuse and exploit).

The reason I care about ranking is because people are leaving my server as their kills aren’t registering toward unlocks and I figure if my server isn’t registering kills to unlock weapons, then it isn’t registering rank advancement either. I’ll have over 6 people in it, vac on, etc… …

This was not an issue pre latest patch.

Well I bet it’s the fault of the latest patch. Even though I like the changes, the patch really made the game’s performance lower (you need to turn your graphics lower than pre-patch if your pc is as “good” as mine) and added rankbugs. I also noticed that often kills do not count, which is annoying when unlocking weapons for a class you REALLY suck with (archer for me).

• @lemonater47:

Ranks are like the lottery

You can randomly win rank 45 or 46.

lol funny and true