Filthy Peasants!

• @EricFong:

@KillerKeg:

@Calvin079:

It doesn’t even have to be plague ridden, it could be the peasants up in revolt. Their goal is to storm the small castle. The player (s) have to hold off the incoming angry peasants until you are overrun.

I like this. It could be peasants revolting against Agatha to help the Masons or loyal peasants fighting off the Masons. No need for the stupid zombie crap.

The idea wasn’t a zombie to begin with, it is just sick anger humans wanting to drag them along.

Like these Weeper from Dishonored

My comment was about other posters wanting the peasants replaced with zombies. The original idea is great as it is.

• I signed up just to bump this awesome topic.

Seems like a really good idea, and I hope TornBanner takes notice of this. Hopefully if it is implemented they make it the nobles have some kind of objective to do so they won’t camp in one single spot thus making the rest of the map’s features pointless.

Filthy Peasant mode ftw! :D

• What weapons should they have?

I’m thinking.

The shortsword.
    The hunting knife.
    The fork.
    The longbow (broadhead arrows they use for hunting)
    The cudgel
    The war hammer (looks like a normal hammer)
    The light javelin
    The hatchet
    The two handed flail (if its implemented. It was a peasant weapon)
    And of course FISTS.

• @lemonater47:

What weapons should they have?

I’m thinking.

The shortsword.
    The hunting knife.
    The fork.
    The cudgel
    The light javelin
    The hatchet
    And of course FISTS.

I’ld like for them to have exactly the same weapons as in all other game modes, that way people don’t miss out on their favorite weapons.

If I had it my way they’ld be no difference except that peasant only have one hitpoint like on the stonehill map.

• @DannyDaNinja:

@lemonater47:

What weapons should they have?

I’m thinking.

The shortsword.
    The hunting knife.
    The fork.
    The cudgel
    The light javelin
    The hatchet
    And of course FISTS.

I’ld like for them to have exactly the same weapons as in all other game modes, that way people don’t miss out on their favorite weapons.

If I had it my way they’ld be no difference except that peasant only have one hitpoint like on the stonehill map.

Nah. Peasants are peasants. They have weapons that they make and use in day to day jobs.

And they have they same amount of health as a normal peasant.

• I REALLY NEED TO PLAY THIS!!!

PPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!

it would be so much fun to slice and dice through a neverending hord of enemies!!!

• It would be cool I they were just bots too with instant respawned so it always an oncoming horde. And bots are so much easier to chop down like a peasant would be.

And they would spans with the random weapons listed in the last page.

• I totally agree with you. This would be so fun

• This + Weapon break + Pick up pitchfork = Epic lol

• This is a pretty good idea. I like how you but Monti Python and the Holy Grail in there.
    I hope you can get Devs to see it and all.

• Yes, I want to slaughter more peasants!

• Slaying peasants is definitely something I can see myself doing in chiv, and hopefully something they’ll add at some point. I think it would best work as a horde mode, with waves of peasants (bots) coming at you.

Would add a lot to the game, but not anything I expect to be added anytime soon, if at all. Here’s to hoping, though! +1