The game needs way, way more gore

• More blood flying, let the ground stain read where a corpse lies.

Also, I would like to see some brain giblets fly when a head explodes. Perhaps even some brain particles flying when it doesn’t explode, but is a deathblow from a blunt weapon.

• I don’t necessarily agree with the idea that the game needs even more gore than it already has; but in age of chivalry you were indeed able to see giblets of brain scattered on the floor after head exploding someone and i encountered many loose eyeballs as well .
    So even though i don’t agree with the idea i still think it will fit in nicely to the game especially cause some of those features were already there in Age of Chivalry.

• I think floor blood might be added in the coming content patch. Or at least, it was being talked about quite a bit. I don’t know for sure.

• I have another idea in this vein:

When in the thick of combat, and somebody gets slashed / blood sprays, your FOV will have bits of blood splatter on it in small amounts

• @BukkakePizza:

I have another idea in this vein:

When in the thick of combat, and somebody gets slashed / blood sprays, your FOV will have bits of blood splatter on it in small amounts

If bioshock is any indication then the UDK is more than capable of this.

• I’m not in favor of any smudges on screen since it can hinder my gameplay.

But I’d love to see more gore. I want to see eyeballs rolling/flying, guts hanging out, etc

• @BukkakePizza:

More blood flying, let the ground stain read where a corpse lies.

Also, I would like to see some brain giblets fly when a head explodes. Perhaps even some brain particles flying when it doesn’t explode, but is a deathblow from a blunt weapon.

Go away perverts.
    No guts, no brains, no eyeballs.

Play your nauseous FallOut3.

Let’s make it clear - the nickname of topic creator is insulting! And the demands is nothing, but a stupidity. Maybe you want a nude mode and dismembering penis? Perverts!

• I want blood puddles. I don’t want blood spray on my FOV. It’s bad enough you can’t see anything when you’re almost dead.

@BoBBer:

@BukkakePizza:

More blood flying, let the ground stain read where a corpse lies.

Go away perverts.
    No guts, no brains, no eyeballs.

Play your nauseous FallOut3.

Let’s make it clear - the nickname of topic creator is insulting! And the demands is nothing, but a stupidity. Maybe you want a nude mode and dismembering penis? Perverts!

Wat.

• Intestines spilling out accompanied by a new death animation, of the player trying to prevent his guts falling out of him. :o :)

As someone has already mentioned I think blood staining maps will be patched in. As well as a slider for how long bodies stay around.

More gore. The dismemberment and gore makes this game kinda funny for me. Obliterating someones head with the Maul always makes me giggle like a teenager. :P

• @Po1ymorph:

Intestines spilling out accompanied by a new death animation, of the player trying to prevent his guts falling out of him. :o :)

As someone has already mentioned I think blood staining maps will be patched in. As well as a slider for how long bodies stay around.

More gore. The dismemberment and gore makes this game kinda funny for me. Obliterating someones head with the Maul always makes me giggle like a teenager. :P

I would love to seen new death animations your “Guts spilling out” suggestion sounds awsome and I hope blood pools and splatters are added soon and also brain chunk phsics 8-) . How about a death where both the enemys legs get hacked off and they try to drag their leggless corpse to safty befor passing out/dieing of lack of blood (leaving a trail as they go)

• Yeah I can’t argue with more gore- If any game suits “excessive” gore it’s this one!

I definitely like the idea of blood sprays and stains that remain on the battlefield. Would add to the medieval brutal war torn feel to the environments I reckon.

• I would like to have near unlimited corpses and body parts as a option, it sucks having a massive battle but at the end only afew corpses are scatterd around.

More death animations:

2H fatalitys: If the killing blow is to a bare head have the top part of the head get lopped off and when the corpse hits the ground physics brain chunks could spill out.

Dagger Fatality: If a thrusting dagger strike kills with a blow to the bare head have one of either eyes get gouged out and the player fall to his knees and grab at his face. If you realy want to go all out the eyes could also be physics entitys and dangle gruesomely when ripped out.

Blunt Fatalitys: When you kill a player wearing a helmet with a headshot the helmet could dent in and blood would pour from the eye/mouth holes. Killing blows to the arms and legs could brutaly mangle them and they would flop around while the player rolls around on the ground. If you score a killing blow on a bare head the lower jaw could be ripped clean off with appropriate gurgling sounds.

• I’m loving these ideas!
    Personally instead of having these custom ‘death animations’ I’d prefer just passive gore.
    Eg: More stuff coming out of a human. I love the look on the ‘de-limbed’ bodies, but how about more blood. Also the chest never opens up. We need crush someones chest with a Maul and see their still beating heart!!!

I am not a healthy person…

• You guys are just sick… Thats all you care about?
    Bunch of retarded maniacs…

• @William:

You guys are just sick… Thats all you care about?

People have done far, far worse when it comes to discussions of gore. I can only imagine the horrors that were discussed in the making of the Dante’s Inferno game

• @William:

+100500
    @Blindga:

@William:

People have done far, far worse when it comes to discussions of gore. I can only imagine the horrors that were discussed in the making of the Dante’s Inferno game

I wonder if any of this people ever saw their own insides or brethless body of they’re relative covered in fecal masses. They’re just stupid scholars or bored wankers.

• Then the game would be 18+ restricted then. Which could decrease the fanbase of this game by the half, which would be extremely unwise decision for a indie game. Don’t think this game is made for being unrealistic savage like any american horror movie out there in the first place.

People seem to think that the more gore and blood that is involved, makes it more realistic. Which does not!

Edit: I think it’s a terrible idea.

• @Easterlake:

Then the game would be 18+ restricted then. Which could decrease the fanbase of this game by the half, which would be extremely unwise decision for a indie game. Don’t think this game is made for being unrealistic savage like any american horror movie out there in the first place.

People seem to think that the more gore and blood that is involved, makes it more realistic. Which does not!

Edit: I think it’s a terrible idea.

Yeah! Bad for business, bad for normal people… This will attract lots of perverts and corps-stabbing newbies. Is there any “for”? I see just “against”.

There are already a lot of people stabbing the ground (because corpses are not properly synchronized).

• @William:

You’re already playing a game with limb severing, decapitations, slaughtering villagers, and setting fire to people etc. If you suggested those things should be added to a game people might say the same about you.

@Easterlake:

Then the game would be 18+ restricted then….

It already is. You can’t exactly have dismemberment and blood and not be an 18.

• @AngryDave:

@William:

You’re already playing a game with limb severing, decapitations, slaughtering villagers, and setting fire to people etc. If you suggested those things should be added to a game people might say the same about you.

@Easterlake:

Then the game would be 18+ restricted then….

It already is. You can’t exactly have dismemberment and blood and not be an 18.

Thats IT!
    What perverted bastard may ask for more?