Bomb-Carts and Battering Rams.

• I think its rather lame that bomb carts and battering rams cant be destroyed. why would a soldier just sit by the bomb cart waiting for the enemy team to come?

-bomb-carts, battering rams, etc. should be destructible (very high HP)
    -These objectives, when destroyed, should reappear where they spawn shortly after destruction.
    -these objectives should move faster (for balance if they are destructible)

I think that doing this would make these Objective games a lot more fun.

• Gameplay > realism in this case, because these objectives are already much harder for attackers (mostly due to respawn locations). To not make it any harder for the attackers the cart/ram would have to have ridiculous high speed (again unrealistic) or hitpoints. You would also have to make archers do no or almost no damage to carts/rams (I don’t think I have to explain that one). Balancing of these objectives is already a tough task, your suggestions would make it even harder…so sorry I’d have to vote no on that one.

• Pretty sure devs originally intended them to be destroyed, but as they tested it, it was impossible for the attackers to finish the objective.

Catapults and ballista are destructible in the game right now. You just need to land a catapult shot.

• I would like to se them actually have to be pushed. 1-4 or maybe even 1-2 people have to actively be pushing the cart (animations and such) for it to move forward.

it would be a lot more challenging though. But add a touch of “realism” and teamwork to it.

• @Mashuu:

I would like to se them actually have to be pushed. 1-4 or maybe even 1-2 people have to actively be pushing the cart (animations and such) for it to move forward.

it would be a lot more challenging though. But add a touch of “realism” and teamwork to it.

THIS. I came to this forum to make a post about this, and found your reply when I searched. I’m going to put it in a new thread and give you credit in it as well.

• @Mashuu:

I would like to se them actually have to be pushed. 1-4 or maybe even 1-2 people have to actively be pushing the cart (animations and such) for it to move forward.

The bomb cart doesn’t need to be harder to push lol! :D

• @Liu:

I think its rather lame that bomb carts and battering rams cant be destroyed. why would a soldier just sit by the bomb cart waiting for the enemy team to come?

-bomb-carts, battering rams, etc. should be destructible (very high HP)
    -These objectives, when destroyed, should reappear where they spawn shortly after destruction.
    -these objectives should move faster (for balance if they are destructible)

I think that doing this would make these Objective games a lot more fun.

I’d like to see faces of attacking team when the battering ram is destroyed and the castle door is 1 hit from breaking down.