My Game goes so slow

• Hello everyone!

First of all I want to aplogize if my english is not pretty good, 'cause it is not my first language.

I expose my problem: My computer is four years old, but for me it is still a good computer, it runs me all the games in high graphics and with fluency, I can run even BF3 with high graphics and works more or less good.

A couple of days ago I bought this game Chivalry, I was so excited about playing it but now… surprise! The game goes so slow, I tryed to change graphics, lots of times, finally I put them all in Low, the game works a kinda better but it’s still impossible to play properly, when I move the mouse fast the FPS fall down, and combat properly it’s impossible, the game has incredible FPS falls, and always happens de same I enter in combat I make one attack the game freezes for a second and the enemy kills me as he wants. In the training field I have the same problem, Is when the game works better but it still goes slow sometimes.

I tried to play in the servers with the lowest ping, with only a few players, as I said I put down the graphics to the minimum, and nothing works…

Anyone around here knows how to fix it? Is the game that is bad optimized? There is some pach that i missed?

My computer:

-Interl Core 2 Quad Q9300 @2.55 MHz
    -4 GB Ram DDR2
    -Nvidia GeForce GTX260 896MB
    -Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    -1.5 TB of HDD
    I think that it fits in the minimum requeriments…

I’m not going to this loner.
    Thanks in advance

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.