1.0….?

• Out of interest, whos been playing since 1.0 and still is?

• Your mum.

HOHO you didnt see that coming did ya.

1.1 here.

• You see…
    I was raised in a small town, where numbers never mattered, it was all about doing things you liked, never about how, or why… I remember my Grandfather would always take me to see a movie in our old-fashioned and shit cinema, but it didn’t really matter back then, it was as much fun as anything else, and we we’re satisfied.
    Life was simpler back then.

Actually, I started playing a few weeks before it came out on steam, I’ve got no idea what version that was.

• I think that was cr1. Or 1.3 in numbers.

• not me ;p

i feel all inferior and stuff :(

• Don’t feel inferior, there was like no-one playing during 1.0 mostly devs and testers. I belive they patched to 1.1 fairly sharpish and thats where I picked up playing, still am and goind strong. Miss 1.2 though, the Hammer was so much more epic.

Note: The Steam Release was I belive 1.2 with CR1 following shortly afterwards.

• I’ve been playing since 1.0 I believe it was when the game was worse, but at the same time it was the most fun, more down to the people i was playing with and epic clan wars.

And yeah I think the steam release was CR1 cuz im sure theres only been one update and that must have been CR2

• beta

• 1.0 here I do believe

• Only thing i can remember was the crappy hitboxes which made no difference if u only scraped them or blunted them in the face with a hammer, u always took the same dmg. which 1 was that?

• 1.0 too, tho I played for like a month and stopped playing till 1.2

• I’ve been about since 1.1 or 1.2, IMO the release just before the first CR (1.2.2?) was the best and was where I had most my fun. Oh the days of ninja MaA and me and Wae ruining our opponents, not even the uber Troll Blueberry could stand in our way lol.

• i has

• I’m thinking of putting up an Age of Chivalry 1.0 server so that we can take a trip back to the past and re-live the days of old; I have the server files so it’s not an issue but you’ll need to download the 1.0 client files. Who would actually be interested in seeing this?

• @Blaine:

I’m thinking of putting up an Age of Chivalry 1.0 server so that we can take a trip back to the past and re-live the days of old; I have the server files so it’s not an issue but you’ll need to download the 1.0 client files. Who would actually be interested in seeing this?

I’m game for it if you’ll tell me where to get the client files :D

• Same, gimme!

I believe PsychoAlex did something similar with an older version, 1.2 or something.

• @Blaine:

I’m thinking of putting up an Age of Chivalry 1.0 server so that we can take a trip back to the past and re-live the days of old; I have the server files so it’s not an issue but you’ll need to download the 1.0 client files. Who would actually be interested in seeing this?

Never played it but I’d check it out for sure!

• You can download the client files here:
    http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Hal … ease;84813

You will be able to see all AoC servers in game, so it may be quicker to type in the console:
    connect 78.110.169.162:27019

Or alternatively, add that IP address to your favourites.

Installing Age of Chivalry 1.0 doesn’t overwrite your existing AoC. 1.0 gets installed to:
    Steam\SteamApps\sourcemods\ageofchivalry
    Whereas CR2 Patch 1 is located in
    Steam\steamapps\ACCOUNT NAME\ageofchivalry

You’ll see two ‘Age of Chivalry’ when you restart steam, but one will display the game in the section to the right, and the other will display ‘NON STEAM MOD OR SHORTCUT’; the former being the latest version, the latter being version 1.0.

Have fun!

• 1.0 as well under the name sirendor.