CLASS IDEA: ASSASSIN + CLERIC

• Here I have some I ideas for new classes for chivalry.

Assassin

How will Poison powder work, when you use it put the powder on the weapon you are primary equiping then on the first hit you do after you put the poison the poison effect applies

Poison Powder 1 IDEA : When you hit someone with it he resumes losing minor damage for some seconds afterwards . 3 Vials to use
    Poison Powder 2 IDEA;When you hit someone with it he loses all his stamina- no health .3 vials to use
    Poison Powder 3 IDEA : When you hit someone his screen blurs for some time making it more difficult to see like he is confused and he loses some extra health than normal. 3 vials to use
    Fast Poison : If you hit someone with it he loses half of his max health in 10 sec
    Acid flask : You throw it , it splashes and whoever the acid touchs loses some damage.

DOCTOR or PRIEST or CLERIC or PALADIN ( whatever)

Bandages IDEA : He can use them at someone to Fullfil his stamina and increase slightly his health ( a little )
    Symbol of Faith IDEA: when he has this and he presses 3 to equip it , then he equips it on the off hand and he loses stamina slower as he equips it. IT also increases the effect Faith Caller

So how about my idea. WIll they make the game better if applied or not ? :?

• Too dungeons and Dragons and magical sounding.

• Eeh… I don’t like it. Things like this probably never existed.

• Why do people always need their fancy magic stuff? And kewl Assassins?

In Chivalry, two armies fight each other. Super normal medieval armies. “Assassins” don´t belong there - or on a battlefield at all.

Same goes for the wannabe Medic-Priest…

Need a bandage??

:roll:

• Now, this may be me getting history wrong, but field medicine didn’t exist yet, and won’t for another five centuries by my guess.

Even in the American Civil War, their idea of field medicine was saw off the injured limb. Back in this time, I’d imagine you’d do the same thing with an axe if you had too. Pull out the arrows and tie it up with a rag or something. If you died, you died. People didn’t come to save you.

• And even if - what sense would it make in this game?
    Magically heal the headless Knight so he can return into battle?

Like I said - obsolete in this game.

• It would be cool if assasins could disguise as any of the enemy team´s classes. They would have a weapon that would 1hit any class if used from behind. And some kind of stealth ability, to get behind enemy lines. Yeah, I really like that Idea. It would blow the playerbase´s mind, as Im pretty sure stealth has never been taken to that level before.

• Dont like wannabe healing classes. Also Assassins are Middle-eastern originally .

• @Wingy:

It would be cool if assasins could disguise as any of the enemy team´s classes. They would have a weapon that would 1hit any class if used from behind. And some kind of stealth ability, to get behind enemy lines. Yeah, I really like that Idea. It would blow the playerbase´s mind, as Im pretty sure stealth has never been taken to that level before.

O really? Where have you been this past 5 years? Team fortress2 much?

• @POOP:

@Wingy:

It would be cool if assasins could disguise as any of the enemy team´s classes. They would have a weapon that would 1hit any class if used from behind. And some kind of stealth ability, to get behind enemy lines. Yeah, I really like that Idea. It would blow the playerbase´s mind, as Im pretty sure stealth has never been taken to that level before.

Successful Wingy.

• @Easterlake:

Also Assassins are Middle-eastern originally .

Servant: “Your majesty, I heard rumors about a mysterious kind of agent from the far east, who can be hired to kill people in exchange for gold!”
    King: “Really!? What a briliant idea, finally I know how to get rid of my enemies!”

Really? Assassins are originally from the middle east? Have you learned that in Assassins Creed or something like that? What do you think, do they have copyrights on “Assassin” or something? Don´t wanna get sued for using the term man… :roll:

• 1st: The doctors - cleric … has only bandages : it will restore stamina and a minor amount of health ,
    not resurrection ,not putting limbs back on place.
    2nd: An army can have one or two or in the best case 3 assassins to kill main targets ( although these assassins are not as trained as the persian ones.

• Oh no!!! Assassins AGAIN!!!

And clerics and mages… OH NO!

Why is all the same for two years of development???
    EVERYBODY think they’re SPECIAL!

• Bwahahahaha, may be a gus-mount with 80lvl healing aura? :D :D :D

• @William:

@Easterlake:

Also Assassins are Middle-eastern originally .

Servant: “Your majesty, I heard rumors about a mysterious kind of agent from the far east, who can be hired to kill people in exchange for gold!”
    King: “Really!? What a briliant idea, finally I know how to get rid of my enemies!”

Really? Assassins are originally from the middle east? Have you learned that in Assassins Creed or something like that? What do you think, do they have copyrights on “Assassin” or something? Don´t wanna get sued for using the term man… :roll:

Never played Assassin’s Cred in my entire life, seemed pointless. But since your asking for it, I watched the other day on Discovery Channel about leathal killers from the middle-east called ‘Hashashin’. I guess not even you could thought of that…. :?

What I meant was, if they would add Assassin’s they should be adding Middle-eastern theme first. Sounds more logical to me.

• @Wingy:

SPY IN TF2

• The problem with those suggestions is that they don’t wanna turn this game in a fantasy style.

They want it to be a realistic medieval war. Of course you can’t be too realistic because it would cripple some aspects of the game.

New weapons, factions and customization are nice, but i don’t think they would mess with game mechanics by adding ambidexterity and new classes.

Bottom line is: I fear that there’s not much to improve in this game other than tweaking the weapons balance, fixing bugs and releasing new gear and maps.

• @POOP:

@adamcel6:

SPY IN TF2

About clerics: the game doesnt really need a healing class. Health regenerates pretty fast outside combat, and a way to quickly heal in the middle of combat would make the game much, much less brutal.

You are dueling a knight with a maul. After an exchange of feints and parries, your opponent takes advantage of your exhaustion to deliver a blow with his mighty maul. Your vision is blurred as you helplessly watch him prepare to deliver the killing blow. Suddendly someone applies a bandage and its all k.

About assasins: I think they would be a bit out of place in a battlefield. You have a light infantry unit, the man at arms, who relies on speed and wits to be useful. The assasins would pretty much be the same, but with a theme that doesnt quite fit the setting.

• Ok Doctors in this game the are not of use . Since no one wants it then it does not fit.

About Assassins (or Hashisins of masyaf) ; Assassins is something between quickness of man-at-arms and the strength of a Vanguard . ( still assassin has a unique armory of gears and is has a medium armor) . Of course yes I Agree he does not fit in a north europe medieval theme . But in case they connect the game with two an asian theme or in the next CHivalry something similar happens it would be a good addition.

• Maybe Assassin could be a trapper of some sort or maybe he could throw darts that poison people and do a DoT? I think the idea of adding in new classes is silly though. You should just expand preexisting ones.