Monsters

• Although it may stray from the gameplay a little, ok a bit, I think it would be awesome to have a juggernaut styled gamemode where there is one human controlled moster (be it werewolf, ogre, troll, vampire ect.) and have them face up against a whole whack of soldiers, they could devour filthy peasants for health and whoever slayes the monster becomes the moster next round. Not sure if relevent to where the game is going but mythical mayhem is always awesome. :k1:

• This is actually similar to one of the many mod ideas that I wanted to make -

Trolling.

One person is a giant troll that constantly taunts (essentially trolls) the other players who try to kill him.

• @Igot9lives:

be it werewolf, ogre, troll, vampire

Should be a dragon. It is a well known historical fact that knights and dragons don’t get along.

• @Ingall:

@Igot9lives:

Should be a dragon. It is a well known historical fact that knights and dragons don’t get along.

What if make different monsters (5-7) and Mason + Agata would fight each against one random monster in separated caves. The first team to defeat it’s monster wins!

• Monsters, Zombies, Trolls, Vampires…Witches? What next wannabe “good” angels with white wings?

I would put this rather on hold and wait 'til we get able to choose female knights. That would create much more larger equality between men and women in the game.

• @Easterlake:

Monsters, Zombies, Trolls, Vampires…Witches? What next wannabe “good” angels with white wings?

I would put this rather on hold and wait 'til we get able to choose female knights. That would create much more larger equality between men and women in the game.

No… first monsters, than ladies. Developers should prepare, making lesser ones first :D

• There’s no such thing as a female knight as there is no women at arms nor noblewomen. Why would you want to play as a female anyways?

• @BoBBer:

first monsters, than ladies.

Could just cover both bases and go with mothers-in-law. :wink:

• @Ingall:

@Igot9lives:

lmao !

• @Igot9lives:

There’s no such thing as a female knight as there is no women at arms nor noblewomen.

….no noblewomen? Are you positive about that?

• @Igot9lives:

There’s no such thing as a female knight as there is no women at arms nor noblewomen. Why would you want to play as a female anyways?

To be able to chop of your penis without feeling any guilt for blasphemy!

• @ReMixx:

This is actually similar to one of the many mod ideas that I wanted to make -

Trolling.

One person is a giant troll that constantly taunts (essentially trolls) the other players who try to kill him.

Now this is a good Idea. I would love to see a huge troll battling a team of all 4 classes while yelling “YOU MAD?” In a deep monster voice.

• @adamcel6:

Now this is a good Idea. I would love to see a huge troll battling a team of all 4 classes while yelling “YOU MAD?” In a deep monster voice.

Teehee! My thoughts exactly. A good way for people that get trolled elsewhere to take their frustrations out on a real troll… KILL THE TROLL!!