I just got kicked cause I was doing Great

• I just got kicked from Offical TO #8 cause I was doing great. I had a score 32-14 and was far beyond any other players. I got a kick vote and bam - I was out. No apparent reason. Had 1 Tk or 2 but beyond that I see it only as people being annoyed to get killed by me.

I manage to trace who started the kick vote.

It was: Vanguard Fund Management

This is his Steam profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gunner20122/

• Cry more. I’ve already been kicked by 4 official servers because they thought I was hacking.

• @POOP:

Cry more. I’ve already been kicked by 4 official servers because they thought I was hacking.

Same.

Just see it as a compliment and move on. There’s plenty of other servers to pubstomp out there.

• It’s like 5 minute temp ban. So don’t worry. Also it’s weird if you were doing good for your team they didn’t defend you. I have had it happen once to me, but my team voted no so I got to stay :D

• @Chuckdatass:

It’s like 5 minute temp ban. So don’t worry. Also it’s weird if you were doing good for your team they didn’t defend you. I have had it happen once to me, but my team voted no so I got to stay :D

I was autobalanced. As best player I was moved for the loosing team. Maybe that’s the reason.

• Yeah, experienced this too. I expected more mature admins on the official servers actually. Once I was yelling at my team because we had like 4-5 archers when we had to finish the battering ram objective… Of course, archers are useless for this, so I yelled at them - bang, kicked. I did not even insult someone… I insulted everyone alike! :D

Seriously official server admins… man the fuck up! :x

• Funny thing I was kicked for this too I guess the new players are quick to kick the better players today. I really wish kick wouldn’t get abused like this. Next thing you know they will have to up the vote % and it will be harder to kick for real reasons.

• Were you rude or insulting? But I suppose that won’t really matter. If the majority of players believe that kicking off a skilled player will improve their own personal gaming experience, what practical reason is there to not do it?

Thus far on ANZ servers I haven’t seen anyone being kicked or even voted to be kicked for doing great. The community is fairly friendly, and only people who are frequently killing teammates with very little care or abusive whiners get kicked.

@William:

Yeah, experienced this too. I expected more mature admins on the official servers actually. Once I was yelling at my team because we had like 4-5 archers when we had to finish the battering ram objective… Of course, archers are useless for this, so I yelled at them - bang, kicked. I did not even insult someone… I insulted everyone alike! :D

I think you fully deserved that kick. If you start insulting people over an online game, any admin should be kicking you regardless of your reasoning. In that situation your best two bets were to either politely persuade your teammates, or just leave and find another game. I usually pick the latter choice.

• @William:

Yeah, experienced this too. I expected more mature admins on the official servers actually. Once I was yelling at my team because we had like 4-5 archers when we had to finish the battering ram objective… Of course, archers are useless for this, so I yelled at them - bang, kicked. I did not even insult someone… I insulted everyone alike! :D

Oh the irony. The immature player expecting other players to be mature.

You were insulting and yelling at your team because they weren’t doing what you wanted? Grow up.

• I was not serious. Why would I complain about being kicked for a good reason!?
    There was no reason at all.

All I said was (free quote):

FFS GUYS! WE DONT NEED 50 ARCHERS! GRAB A TINCAN AND PUSH THIS FRIGGIN RAM!

Caps was only so ppl notice.

You still think I deserved that kick as probably the only one who actually tried to do what he was supposed to (do the obj.)? ;)

• @William:

I was not serious. Why would I complain about being kicked for a good reason!?
    There was no reason at all.

All I said was (free quote):

FFS GUYS! WE DONT NEED 50 ARCHERS! GRAB A TINCAN AND PUSH THIS FRIGGIN RAM!

Caps was only so ppl notice.

You still think I deserved that kick as probably the only one who actually tried to do what he was supposed to (do the obj.)? ;)

Yes I would’ve called votekick against you too. Don’t tell others what to do. They are free to do whatever they want to do.

• Are you serious?
    In Team Objective, you have a job to do! Simple!

Absolutely nothing to argue about!

If you want to do what you want, go join a DM/TDM/LTS server and enjoy yourself. But when joining a TO server, one can expect you to do your job and help to win the round.

Unbelievable…

• @William:

Are you serious?
    In Team Objective, you have a job to do! Simple!

Absolutely nothing to argue about!

If you want to do what you want, go join a DM/TDM/LTS server and enjoy yourself. But when joining a TO server, one can expect you to do your job and help to win the round.

Unbelievable…

I would’ve called votekick against you too. Because I’m right and you are wrong.

• Well, at least your name fits you.
    Have a nice day.

• Great discussion going on here. Locked. ;|