Corpse "interactivity"

• I want to “interact” with corpses…

I want to be able to pick up peoples body parts and then beat them to death with it. Bodies could be picked up when using 1H weapons and used as shields. Heads could work like javelins with both melee attacks and an option to throw the head. Limbs would work like normal blunt weapons. You would only be able to pick up limbs or heads while in fists mode.

Also rape.

• @Smellyhobo101:

Also rape.

Now we’re talking.

• @Smellyhobo101:

I want to “interact” with corpses…

I want to be able to pick up peoples body parts and then beat them to death with it. Bodies could be picked up when using 1H weapons and used as shields. Heads could work like javelins with both melee attacks and an option to throw the head. Limbs would work like normal blunt weapons. You would only be able to pick up limbs or heads while in fists mode.

Also rape.

Were you loved, as a child?

• This post’s replies are so funny. made me chuckle.

• @Smellyhobo101:

Something IS WRONG!

It remindes me one Roleplaying WOW server, where people tried to legalize sex and epic guts/gore/blooded violence for “more realistic and precise undead roleplay”.

Oh God they’re really wrong guys. The Lord is definitely missed something about them.

• it would be kinda cool to beat the shit out of someone with there own leg or arm… but then that will kind of make the game abit of a joke

• @BoBBer:

@Smellyhobo101:

Something IS WRONG!

It remindes me one Roleplaying WOW server, where people tried to legalize sex and epic guts/gore/blooded violence for “more realistic and precise undead roleplay”.

Oh God they’re really wrong guys. The Lord is definitely missed something about them.

There’s nothing wrong with Necrophilia if that’s what you are saying. If anything would be wrong on this Earth is to believe in ‘God’.

However, I would like to use a corpse to use it as some sort of “meat shield” or meat log. So I can stand above the wall and roll down my dear comrade onto the enemy.

• @Easterlake:

@BoBBer:

@Smellyhobo101:

Something IS WRONG!

There’s nothing wrong with Necrophilia if that’s what you are saying. If anything would be wrong on this Earth is to believe in ‘God’.

However, I would like to use a corpse to use it as some sort of “meat shield” or meat log. So I can stand above the wall and roll down my dear comrade onto the enemy.

I hope this is not a highlvl Darvin’s monkey I am talking to? Ok… well it must be really smart to believe that everything is just a sequence on coincidences.

• Guys, we’re having a gentlemanly discussion about post-humous rape. No need to bring religion into it.

• @KorbentMarksman:

Guys, we’re having a gentlemanly discussion about post-humous rape. No need to bring religion into it.

Yeah. I think that “the guy above” approves guts, gore and bloody meat cause there is such a things around… But I do not want this game to be more realistic in this way.

There are a lot of problems beside.

• @BoBBer:

@KorbentMarksman:

Guys, we’re having a gentlemanly discussion about post-humous rape. No need to bring religion into it.

Yeah. I think that “the guy above” approves guts, gore and bloody meat cause there is such a things around… But I do not want this game to be more realistic in this way.

There are a lot of problems beside.

Never approved anything about guts, gore and bloody meat. Only to be able to hurl my dear comrade if need.

But I agree, there are problems beside this.

• Hello, my name is severance, and I did this a decade ago.

• @dean-0h:

but then that will kind of make the game abit of a joke

After playing the tutorial, killing armored knights with my fists, and watching this:
    -QpyI8Upbxg
    I don’t think the game takes itself too seriously.

• How about no… I would be okay if they added in this last but I don’t want them wasting their time on this… The entire purpose of this would to show off your supremacy to other players and to taunt the people you have just killed…

• To be able to beat someone to death with their own head would make this game immensely fun. I think this should be top priority for the devs. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

• Hahahahaha
    Funniest topic I’ve seen in quite a while.

@BoBBer:

@Easterlake:

@BoBBer:

Something IS WRONG!

I hope this is not a highlvl Darvin’s monkey I am talking to? Ok… well it must be really smart to believe that everything is just a sequence on coincidences.

HAHAHAHAHAHA