Teamspeak Overlay–?

• Has anyone gotten TS3 overlay to work in Chivalry? If so, was there anything special you had to do? No matter what i set the hotkey to for it it will not show up. I thought maybe some keys were disabled in the game maybe? NO clue.

Any tips would be appreciated.

TIA.

• That’s weird, mumble overlay works with no effort. I know this doesn’t help, but just letting you know other overlays don’t have problems.

• Hmm thank you for the info.
    Anyone else able to get TS overlay to work with?

• Bump

• Anyone?

• Nope. I have not got it to work.

• Ok, well that’s something.

At least I am not alone.
    Maybe it will be something that can be addressed in future patches. Definitely not a need-to-have just be a nice-to-have. :)

• Anyone else?

• Doesn’t work for me either
    Bump.
    Anyone know the problem?

• Mine works. My push-to-talk key is alt. But I have to load Chivalry first, otherwise if I load TS first Chivalry crashes on start-up.

• @Stillbjorn:

Mine works. My push-to-talk key is alt. But I have to load Chivalry first, otherwise if I load TS first Chivalry crashes on start-up.

Thanks, I’ll have to loading chivalry before TS some time. I just downloaded PlayClaw4 so I’ll just use that for now, since it shows the overlay and cpu/gpu temps and seems to work fine with Chivalry so far.

• @kingkilla15425:

Thanks, I’ll have to loading chivalry before TS some time. I just downloaded PlayClaw4 so I’ll just use that for now, since it shows the overlay and cpu/gpu temps and seems to work fine with Chivalry so far.

Found out playclaw costs money so I didn’t get it. The TS overlay works for me, just have to do what you said, “Start chivalry first, and then start teamspeak.”

• Cool :P

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.