Archer's controls simplification

• Hello

There must be 10 or more buttons to control all the actions in the game. I have 5 button mouse and 2 keys on keyboard to instant access (except WSAD) and it is still not enough. When I play archer I just don’t have enough keys to controll duck and zoom keys without changing feint and sprint keys which are important as well. The easy way to improve that situation is to put zoom and follow projectile key as secendary function of secendary and tertiary attack keys or block and feint keys while you are using bow/crossbow.

In short my suggestion is:
    –-put checkboxes on left side of keybinds menu that allow you to set zoom/crouch (or new feature to aim -make crosshair smaller)/follow projectile the same as secendary attack/tertiary attack/feint/block while using bows and crossbows

-you could also put a checkbox to zoom automaticly after holding drawed arrow for 1 or 2 seconds

—let archers zoom while not ready to fire (to check area for enemies for example) - as for now I can only zoom when my bow is drawed)

—why not let archers have half bodkins/half broadhead arrows and change them while in combat (maybe unlockable feature for archer)

—please put a key change weapon that would change only between primary and secendary weapon (I have hard time hitting exacly 1 or 2 while chased by knights)

Other problems that I have encountered:
    -If i have enabled sprint toggle - when i push my sprint key, and run then stop, i can’t shoot till I hit sprint key again. I think my attack key should automaticly cancel my sprint action.
    -I cant follow projectile on map where you have to kill 30 peasants (maybe it is to balance that map, but when I play Aghata and all peasants are dead I still can’t follow projectile from that catapult to pinpoint masons pushing the ram)

Regards (and sorry for my grammar)

• @fifarafa:

-If i have enabled sprint toggle - when i push my sprint key, and run then stop, i can’t shoot till I hit sprint key again. I think my attack key should automaticly cancel my sprint action.

I hope this one in particular will be looked into. Same with torches (and probably all throwing weapons), it’s very annoying to be standing still and ‘bow-blocked’ by sprinting mode when 3 enemies run for your throat.