Well this blows Mount & Blade clear out of the water.

• Now just get a single player campaign….

But really, judging from the videos, this seems like its shaping up to be a pretty epic game.

• We’re glad you like what you see! We’ve got a lot more in store for you too, so this is only the beginning. There won’t be a single player campaign for our initial release, because Chivalry has been designed and developed with multiplayer combat in mind from the beginning.

But almost everyone on the team has expressed interest in doing a single player campaign somewhere down the road, so I wouldn’t rule it out completely, it might just be awhile till we can get around to it. We’d like to do it, but multiplayer is our main focus for now.

• Hell. Yeah. - People ask me what games i’m looking forward to that are coming out, and up until recently I wasn’t mentioning Deus Ex or other forthcoming blockbuster titles, I’ve been plugging Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to them nonstop! These guys have got their heads screwed on properly. I can’t get along with this cartoony dross that comes out these days for competitive games. I just wish I hadn’t made an oath to abstain from video games for a month when the TBS team announced Alpha testing… It was a hard fricken choice to keep, especially since I saw the post appear.

… Woe.

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and the strong development team behind it offers so much potential for PC gaming!

(No pressure or anything, hehe).

• Yes this beats Mount and Blade. Will I still play Mount and Blade after CMW releases? Yep. Though, at a drastically slowed rate for sure……

• Well… let’s hope it will.

• Yeah, but even that crummy Age of Chivalry mod blew M&B out of the water… ;)

• @Mike:

Yeah, but even that crummy Age of Chivalry mod blew M&B out of the water… ;)

Where’s the like button…

• Chivlary is a awsome game. But I think the only thing they need to do, to blow mount and blade out of the water is add some sort of rpg sandbox gameplay. If they added that this game would be even more awsome. :D

• It’s a medieval warfare game, not The Elder Scrolls. RPG gameplay would not work very well with the style of game they want to make. If anything, a single-player campaign would be closer to Quake or CoD than Mount and Blade or Elder Scrolls.

• i agree i think the engine (i mean the game system as a whole not just ue3) the devs are providing us with will have pretty much limitless possibilities (just look at m&b), but if the devs do include some single player thing then it should only be a story driven thing like cod or something like ajax suggested ;)

• uggh… no single player please. When i logged onto AoC the only reason i was doing it was to chop up some real people. That reason has changed for chivalry at all - I would much rather them work on adding additions to the multiplayer than working on a sub par single player.

• @Madmoor:

uggh… no single player please. When i logged onto AoC the only reason i was doing it was to chop up some real people. That reason has changed for chivalry at all - I would much rather them work on adding additions to the multiplayer than working on a sub par single player.

Trust me when i say that the single player is being worked on second to the multyplayer aspect of the game.

• @Madmoor:

uggh… no single player please. When i logged onto AoC the only reason i was doing it was to chop up some real people. That reason has changed for chivalry at all - I would much rather them work on adding additions to the multiplayer than working on a sub par single player.

Totally agree with that person.
    You focus on the multiplayer, the single player is entirely optional ;)