Who says archers are useless?

• Seriously, unlock warbow and heavy crossbow. They are super strong. Vanguard dies in 2 hits to warbow. It’s silly to see vanguard charging and dying in midair.

http://i.imgur.com/f1aml.jpg

(Changed my steamname from poop to boom)

• Vanguards die in 1 headshot to warbow. Knights die in 2 hits to the body. Basically no reason to use another bow.

• That’s why on everything except dueling, I role with a norse sword and Tower shield. I just charge archers with my shield up, and jump around like a spider monkey so they can’t hit my feet. Then I stab around their block and watch them flail around like trout out of water.

• @Chuckdatass:

That’s why on everything except dueling, I role with a norse sword and Tower shield. I just charge archers with my shield up, and jump around like a spider monkey so they can’t hit my feet. Then I stab around their block and watch them flail around like trout out of water.

Which is why only bad archers play like snipers instead of sticking with their team so they’ll have someone to backstab the guy who walks up to them with a shield up :P

• @SlyGoat:

@Chuckdatass:

That’s why on everything except dueling, I role with a norse sword and Tower shield. I just charge archers with my shield up, and jump around like a spider monkey so they can’t hit my feet. Then I stab around their block and watch them flail around like trout out of water.

Which is why only bad archers play like snipers instead of sticking with their team so they’ll have someone to backstab the guy who walks up to them with a shield up :P

Walk! I run head on at them. And their teammates should be in the thick of things, so if an archer finds his way down there he is in Alysium because he is already dead! And if a teammate stays back to watch archers, while that’s one more useless opponent :p

• @Chuckdatass:

@SlyGoat:

@Chuckdatass:

Walk! I run head on at them. And their teammates should be in the thick of things, so if an archer finds his way down there he is in Alysium because he is already dead! And if a teammate stays back to watch archers, while that’s one more useless opponent :p

They should be right behind the melee. I never have trouble with being isolated or flanked when I play archer because I try to actually contribute to fights instead of roleplay as Hawkeye trying to snipe people from a rooftop a mile away.

• +1

I get tons of kills with my melee weapons as archers cause yeah…right near the action…

• @Chuckdatass:

I never ever engage a knight that has his eyes on me. I just get melee out and run. Soon enough, my teammate come and chop his head off.

• If i see a lone Knight or Vanguard coming at me as a Archer, then i just say this to myself: “Come at me bro!”
    You do not see me pussy out of a 1 vs 1 fight unless i notice the rest of the team are not far away so i retreate from THEM to not get TKd by their wild slashing. Archer + Shortsword = OTP