My Game Is Broken! For the love of Mason help!

• Hello wonderful person who is reading this!When I attempt load up Chivalry, The beginning thing starts up then I get a black screen. I have attached my log to this message. I have tried the game cache thing, Ive tried Netfxrepair, and I have tried reinstalling. If it is Compatibility issues please tell me and for the love of Mason Order make the game compatible for people like me who have spent there money on this beautiful game just for a “broken toy”.

Thank you kindly for reading this once more, and i hope to join you in your battles.
    -A Walrus (<- Steam I.D)

My computers specs-

Windows XP
    Processor: AMD Anthlon ™ 64 processor 35000+, MMX, 3DNow, 2.2GHz
    Memory: 1022 MB RAM
    Direct X Version 9

• What is your video card? Processor and Ram/Memory are well below spec though :(

Need at least a dual core and 2gb of memory.

System Requirements
    Minimum:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
    DirectX®: 9.0c
    Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
    Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection

• Do you not have a dedicated graphic card? Also you don’t meet the minimum requirements on RAM or Processor. I think your system is just too old to run this.

EDIT: Damn you Andrew beating me just in time lol

• Is there anyway i can still make this work with out tearing my machine apart? Because i was really looking forward to playing this game and it wasn’t free… My computer can still run games like Left 4 dead 2, fall out 3 and skyrim fine tho.