Archer balancing fix

• Okay so I’ve had this game for a couple of weeks now and I love it! :D But Needless to say there is a major issue with the archery class in this game….It’s almost infuriating.

The one of the main things I have noticed is not only is it too easy to use as a class but their secondary swords are impossible to match up against, they need to be slowed down and nerfed.

Anyway back to my main point, my idea to balance the archery is simply restrict the amount of players that use that class so for instance if the match has 24 players (12 per side in normal circumstances) then only allow say 2-3 archers at any one time. then change per server amount, if 32 players either side then 4 at any one time.

Oh and one last point I think breathing should come into play here, if your sprinting about as an archer then your aim should be affected severely.

All the best.

• A thread about archery balance… finally something innovative! :?

• I do agree that there should be class limits especially when it comes to archers.

• @William:

A thread about archery balance… finally something innovative! :?

I didn’t realize we were designing mobiles phones, the more people that suggest the same things the more likely these things will be implemented, switch on fella!

• You’re losing from blade-using archers? :|
    Well, no offense, but you’re doing something wrong then. In my experience they’re the easiest targets.

• Not losing, it is general feedback from people in-game.

• @Sir:

You’re losing from blade-using archers? :|
    Well, no offense, but you’re doing something wrong then. In my experience they’re the easiest targets.

Obviously you don’t play much…

Yes, archers need toning way down. Someone suggested once that the heavier the weapon you parry with the lighter weapon, the more stamina it should drain and once out of stamina, you should start taking “chip” damage. I think that would help with how OP archers are a whole lot.

• @SOC:

Yes, archers need toning way down. Someone suggested once that the heavier the weapon you parry with the lighter weapon, the more stamina it should drain and once out of stamina, you should start taking “chip” damage. I think that would help with how OP archers are a whole lot.

Ummm as an archer, after my stamina drops to empty, my parries don’t block all of the incoming damage. Meaning, that feature is already in game.

• @ReMixx:

@SOC:

Ummm as an archer, after my stamina drops to empty, my parries don’t block all of the incoming damage. Meaning, that feature is already in game.

Yes they do LOLOL, you just bounce back a few feet and take no damage as if you parried with any other weapon without any stamina. I just did it this morning.

• I think an archer Cap is a good idea and your aim should definitely be affected if your moving, increased crosshairs like on most fps i think should solve it.