Who's Your Nemesis?

• We all have encountered that one person on the battlefield who is your number one foe. So here is the thread to say their name and explain why they are your nemesis. Hell you can even call out a whole class if you want to.

• Poles (the big long sticks, not the people from central Europe).

So much so that the developers need to the option for me to click a ‘honour’ button when I see one which makes my knight drop his weapons, remove his helmet and drop to his knees, head slightly forward to receive the coup de grâce.

• Anyone in Vq. Kill on sight.

• people with 100 or higher ping, and people using hammers.

• Vanguards who decapitate me while I’m backstabbing them. There is literally nothing more annoying than vanguards getting accidental kills.

• The opposing team’s top scoring vanguard or knight. I find them and challenge them.

• Usually I try and make anyone using a norse sword as miserable as possible.
    Needless to say, I often have difficulty accomplishing this.

I also try to target people who do cheesy stuff like screwing with animations and whatnot, but they usually put me in a bad mood so I tend to go to another server.

• Archers
    Man at Arms using forward dodge
    Norse swords
    Blunt weapons
    Halberds
    Anyone who actually manages to outplay me (Doesn’t happen very often but I know I’ve friended a few who can best me regularly: lure66 and bada come to mind)

• Autobalance

• Teammates

• Amplar and Jackbaldy

These guys are too good.

• Good Man-at-arms and mediocre knights with a norse sword. They’re nothing but a pain in the ass to deal with.

God forbid the knight actually knows how to play and isn’t just running in and spamming stab. That’s when all you can do is throw your hands in the air and say what the fuck.

• How many archers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

• @acrh2:

How many archers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Too many.

• Vanguards with long halberds/spears. How the hell can they still hit me with that 2.5m weapon when I’m right at their faces?

Seconds comes the MAA’s who think face-hugging is a free win. They’re a pain in the ass to deal with, especially with my favourite weapon maul.

• Vanguards, especially if they have polearms.
    Anyone whining in chat.
    Anyone who doesn’t respect the rules of a duel server.

…and I get some satisfaction from killing members of any clan.

@NeoRussia:

people with 100 or higher ping

:(

• The guy who your weapon just ghosts through while he can still hit you.

The Archer who can reach you with his dagger while you are out of range with the spear.

And definitely high ping players. Who honestly looks at the server browser and thinks “200 ping eh… yes that’ll be the one I join” ?

• @AngryDave:

And definitely high ping players. Who honestly looks at the server browser and thinks “200 ping eh… yes that’ll be the one I join” ?

People new to the whole online gaming thing?

• @Janus3003:

@AngryDave:

People new to the whole online gaming thing?

I guess the browser list should just not show servers with pings that high.

• “Messer” atm.