Who's Your Nemesis?

• Vanguards with long halberds/spears. How the hell can they still hit me with that 2.5m weapon when I’m right at their faces?

Seconds comes the MAA’s who think face-hugging is a free win. They’re a pain in the ass to deal with, especially with my favourite weapon maul.

• Vanguards, especially if they have polearms.
    Anyone whining in chat.
    Anyone who doesn’t respect the rules of a duel server.

…and I get some satisfaction from killing members of any clan.

@NeoRussia:

people with 100 or higher ping

:(

• The guy who your weapon just ghosts through while he can still hit you.

The Archer who can reach you with his dagger while you are out of range with the spear.

And definitely high ping players. Who honestly looks at the server browser and thinks “200 ping eh… yes that’ll be the one I join” ?

• @AngryDave:

And definitely high ping players. Who honestly looks at the server browser and thinks “200 ping eh… yes that’ll be the one I join” ?

People new to the whole online gaming thing?

• @Janus3003:

@AngryDave:

People new to the whole online gaming thing?

I guess the browser list should just not show servers with pings that high.

• “Messer” atm.

• teammates, any ranged weapon, noxian :D, and i dont like spears and shit, in a common pub game i can handle easily 1v2, 1v3 fights but when any of those appear im pretty much screwed :c

• @Pilgore:

“Messer” atm.

I’m working on learning it effectively. :D

• Not the weapon, the player, there is a player called Messer, he’s my Nemesis.

• @AngryDave:

The guy who your weapon just ghosts through while he can still hit you.

The Archer who can reach you with his dagger while you are out of range with the spear.

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head for me.

However, that amazingly simple block that you’re SO confident is going to stop that blow BUT NO, Not today! Today it smashes your face in like you’re blocking with a stick of butter.

• Anyone that plays Chivalry. I’m terrible at this game :)

• Archers! I love killing archers. As soon as I see them I take them out. If they start complaining about it, it only gets sweeter.

• No one, haven’t found anyone who can consistently beat me or put up a good fight, at least in 1v1 scenarios.

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

No one, haven’t found anyone who can consistently beat me or put up a good fight, at least in 1v1 scenarios.

I did decent. :(

• Spam swingers

• -Teammates. Sometimes they’re there to screen you, so you can’t see that incoming overhead that only hits you in a group. Other times they’re there to greedily hit you in the back when you’re about to kill someone. Most of the time they get you killed and then get themselves killed too. But sometimes they mercifully TK you early on so you don’t have to wonder about when its coming. Because you you know it is…

• Archers. You run at them zig zagging like you’re trying to avoid torpedoes. They wait until you get close and shoot you anyways, then whip out their depleted uranium dagger, block your polearm and spam you to death. On occasion, when you get a good running start from across the map, and utterly impale them they ‘might’ die. But there is still no guarrantee.

• This Vanguard called Amose with the three-pronged poker. He never blocks and just pedals around spamming this absurd looking weapon at your feet. Good luck swinging or feinting - he doesn’t fall for it because he has range and the magical power of left click, dumb weapon speed for something that should be cumbersome, and odd hit detection for a spear weapon.

• Axe fears no MAN.

Axe fears the BACKSWING of 2-handers when swung carelessly by his teammates however.

• I believe his name is Protherion. He’s just such a good archer, and kills me constantly. I’ve played against him a few times.

• B? masters

• :( … im pretty much my own nemesis … like i keep rushing into large packs of enemies alone or understimating the raw power of the maul etcetcetc …