How To Get Into The Mason Spawn On Stonehill

• http://youtu.be/Xq64wHYBP30
    Just informing the devs about this, would suck if someone got up there in a pub match and spawn camped.

• Update: Just tried this in a TO game to see how OP it is, and I say it is indeed quite OP. I locked their team down and nobody knew where I was. When can we expect a fix on this, because this could really piss some people off/mess up clan battles.

• @Tree0ctopus:

Update: Just tried this in a TO game to see how OP it is, and I say it is indeed quite OP. I locked their team down and nobody knew where I was. When can we expect a fix on this, because this could really piss some people off/mess up clan battles.

It’s not OP. It’s an exploit sure, but people can just ignore you and keep going for objectives, because you are not going to hit 100% of the time, and you have limited arrows. While you are sitting there poking them with sticks, your team has one fewer teammate to defend.

• @POOP:

@Tree0ctopus:

Update: Just tried this in a TO game to see how OP it is, and I say it is indeed quite OP. I locked their team down and nobody knew where I was. When can we expect a fix on this, because this could really piss some people off/mess up clan battles.

It’s not OP. It’s an exploit sure, but people can just ignore you and keep going for objectives, because you are not going to hit 100% of the time, and you have limited arrows. While you are sitting there poking them with sticks, your team has one fewer teammate to defend.

Ya I suppose, but it’s not too hard to hit them. You’re only about 20" above aiming down so that’s a straight shot each time, so if you place a good archer there you could theoretically drastically slow their team down.

• This is fixed on my end, saw it in one of Jawa’s Exploit videos he made. Will roll in for patch 1.

• you can also get into agatha spawn on hillside by jumping the rocks where they jump down

• @Andrew:

This is fixed on my end, saw it in one of Jawa’s Exploit videos he made. Will roll in for patch 1.

Good to know :)