2 Javelin Bugs/Inconsistencies

• There isn’t any Bugs section to this forum, so I guess Ideas and Suggestions is close enough for the two bugs I’m writing about regarding the Archer javelins.

First:
    Sensitivity sometimes slows to snails pace when aiming a throw
    This happens seemingly at random, but occasionally I’ll have a life where whenever my character brings his Javelin up to aim a shot my sensitivity seems to plummet to the point that aiming at a moving target becomes virtually impossible.
    This issue persists until death, and on respawn it is always fixed so I can aim freely once again.

A lot of the time this means when I notice the bug has appeared again I really have little choice but to either hit F10 or suicidally charge at the enemy front lines, since there’s not much point being an Archer if your ability to use ranged weapons has been compromised.

Second:
    I can pick up Javelins from dead bodies in single player vs bots, but never in multiplayer?
    Is this deliberate or some kind of error? Hard to tell, but I doubt javelins would break on impact with flesh, and probably wouldn’t upon hitting a shield.

It really hampers your ability to maintain a long life or killstreak as a Javelineer since every time you hit a person or a shield that Javelin is gone for good, so unless there are plenty of ammo boxes lying around you’re going to be reduced to your sidearm in no time if you’re throwing arm is accurate.
    This can sometimes have major impacts on the LTS game mode, where the fact that Javelins run out so quickly is a terrible disability since ammo boxes are absent and respawning is not an option.

Thanks for reading and I hope these issues can be sorted out easily ^^

• @Dibbz:

There isn’t any Bugs section to this forum, so I guess Ideas and Suggestions is close enough for the two bugs I’m writing about regarding the Archer javelins.

Look in the Support forum! I believe the first one is already acknowledged as a bug.

• Ah, thanks for pointing out the Support forum…

I don’t know why but I assumed that Support would be for technical-related issues as opposed to gameplay-related bugs/issues…

I probably should have gotten better acquainted with this forum before posting my first thread :S

• @Dibbz:

Ah, thanks for pointing out the Support forum…

I don’t know why but I assumed that Support would be for technical-related issues as opposed to gameplay-related bugs/issues…

I probably should have gotten better acquainted with this forum before posting my first thread :S

no biggy, its cool