Weapons just don't unlock…!!!

• As i have seen quite a few players have this kind of problem,but i don’t know what to do…i have done my research but no solution yet and i have to say that this is really annoying…i mean it’s such a waste because the game itself is very enjoyable but these bugs sooner or later have to be solved,but the issue with the weapons to me is maybe the most basic…just can’t wait any more…these are basical problems that have to be solved…WE JUST CAN’T PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT UNLOCKING THE WEAPONS NO MATTER WHAT WE DO!!! IT SO FRUSTRATING…SO PLEASE DO SOMETHING SOON…!!!

*PROBLEM SOLVED BUT KEEPING THE THREAD TO HELP

How long do you own the game?
    Have you tried reconnecting to steam or changing servers(mainly official)?
    Have you tried playing with some bots and then join a server(mainly official)?
    Do you leave the battle before it ends?
    Are there more than 8 players in the server?

• I’m having this exact same problem. My next mace unlock is stuck at ‘2’. I have killed 30+ people since then and the number just won’t go down.

Fix this as soon as possible please; none of my other weapons are unlocking either.

• Pretty much stopped me from playing the game. Won’t pick it back up again until/if it’s fixed. Why play if I can’t get anywhere.

• Yeah, I just got an achievement for an unlock. Waited until the next round started and then left, joined a new server and I’m sitting at 23 remaining for that unlock… So annoying.

• Yeah,guys I totally understand you all,as I can see from yours and many players reactions and of course my experience that made me post this…also our kills we have made in the game get lost and we all know that this is a very competitive game…kills are not an easy issue…!!! Someone posted that he managed to make 500+ kills and then they were just gone(lost also all of his achievements I think)…WE ARE MEANT TO PLAY THE GAME AND NOT THE GAME PLAY WITH US…!!!

• What I forgot to say above is that losing your kills=no items!

• So far, I’ve only unlocked all the vanguard polearm weapons. (Didn’t get any of the achievements D:)
    Since then… No weapons have unlocked. The greatsword tree has been stuck on “10” for forever now. And none of the others have changed at all.

• @Attacknun:

So far, I’ve only unlocked all the vanguard polearm weapons. (Didn’t get any of the achievements D:)
    Since then… No weapons have unlocked. The greatsword tree has been stuck on “10” for forever now. And none of the others have changed at all.

The whole thing with weapons,achievements and all this stuff is messed up.I guess we will have to wait for the next patch that will be the first by the way,but no one knows when it will come out.For now my game runs smoothly without problems generally but I don’t really know how it happened…hope it stays this way…!!!

• So, yeah, I got a weapon achievement, despite actually unlocking weapons. Broken game is broken.

• @Breidr:

So, yeah, I got a weapon achievement, despite actually unlocking weapons. Broken game is broken.

In my case,I get only weapon achievements,but I think that I still can’t get the other.Now,I wouldn’t call it a broken game considering that it’s not made by great game companies,but by 15 guys that managed to make a promising game that is only downloadable as far as i know…So,the feeling i have about this game is like playing a mod with some bugs and even CTDs in some cases and not an official game.

• I had the second crossbow stuck on 2 for a match, but when I left that server and joined another one it started unlocking again. I think it’s just the server, although I’m not sure ofcourse because I’m not really an expert when it comes to servers n stuff.

• @Winterspawn:

I had the second crossbow stuck on 2 for a match, but when I left that server and joined another one it started unlocking again. I think it’s just the server, although I’m not sure ofcourse because I’m not really an expert when it comes to servers n stuff.

Yeah,maybe the same thing happened to me,but I’m not that sure as well.Some players though still have problems no matter what…plus weapons reset,something that happaned to me too.Maybe play singleplayer with some bots might help(I suggest not too much,cause bots are fool as f :o and you will forget how to play the game,lol!!!),but again not sure…

• I have a problem with a release of an arm are remained with 15 kill to complete. I have made but the counting remains equal. The arm is the the nozzle, is a bug that is resolved with the next one patch? I would appreciate answer for these thanks!
    Ciao!

• @M3RC3N4R!0:

I have a problem with a release of an arm are remained with 15 kill to complete. I have made but the counting remains equal. The arm is the the nozzle, is a bug that is resolved with the next one patch? I would appreciate answer for these thanks!
    Ciao!

Well,the next patch will be released hopefully next week and it’s gonna contain lots of things,not only bug fixes and stuff like that but new ones as well.I suppose we will have to be patient and see how this works,however the bugs with weapons is a known issue to everyone,at least here in the support section… so,if you ask me,there is no way they are not going to check it out and fix it.You can also read the posts above and see if any of these actions helps,just give it a try.
    Ciao,bello ;) !!!

• Thx johnk17! ^_^

• i have had the same problem i did the whole damn vanguard classes main weapons and lost them all after i logged out and we have not heard any word about this from the devs. and when i tried to post it on the main discussion board this problem does not exist and one of the mods and the community thinks we are lying.

• @shifue:

i have had the same problem i did the whole damn vanguard classes main weapons and lost them all after i logged out and we have not heard any word about this from the devs. and when i tried to post it on the main discussion board this problem does not exist and one of the mods and the community thinks we are lying.

To be honest,I haven’t seen any moderator posting that any player is lying about something or something like that,but I think we really should wait until the next patch and then see what happens.I understand though that you are a bit frustrated with the game and sure it still has bugs,but you should also think that this is not a great company effort,just some young talented guys,in my opinion,trying to make their dreams come true in gaming industry.What I’m trying to say is that we should be patient until the next patch.By the way,my problem is solved even though I don’t know what exactly happened…read the posts above if you haven’t,may your problem be solved.Hope I helped you enough,enjoy!

• Well johnk17 don’t get me wrong i understand where your coming from and it’s nice to see someone not being a ass just cause i point something out.The thing is i was happy playing and willing to overlook a bit being wrong in this game cause it is still very playable.This bug has hit me twice now since it went live int the beta when i was playing at the end you could not unlock weapons(unless mine just didn’t work) so it seems they did not even test this system.That is why i annoyed and i am even more annoyed that we can’t get a simple reply to if they are fixing this or if it’s something with the system being worked out etc.

I really don’t even want to play it at this point cause i don’t feel like wasting another few hours getting weapons i’ll have to get again for a 3rd time and still hear no answer.I know they are a small team but still no one wants to hear this excuse when you step into the big boy leagues.Starvault is a small team to running a mmo and they don’t fall on that excuse and atleast try to let people know something.I have not logged in since this last time of this happening for this reason as well.What i find even more funny about them is they want all of us to help promote their game?But yet something this gamebreaking exists and no answers? that is all bad right there.I did read all the post above though and honestly i like your skepticism but i have played way to many games to hope for the “golden patch” to fix everything and something tells me since no one has answered this yet they have no fix for it.

Hell my other thread about not even getting my kickstarter stuff and name on the list of supporter has not even been taken care of i got a dev answer to that in less then 4hours still no reply from the mail. and this topic has been here for days and no answer.I am not unreasonable but atleast say something on the matter.

• @shifue:

Well johnk17 don’t get me wrong i understand where your coming from and it’s nice to see someone not being a ass just cause i point something out.The thing is i was happy playing and willing to overlook a bit being wrong in this game cause it is still very playable.This bug has hit me twice now since it went live int the beta when i was playing at the end you could not unlock weapons(unless mine just didn’t work) so it seems they did not even test this system.That is why i annoyed and i am even more annoyed that we can’t get a simple reply to if they are fixing this or if it’s something with the system being worked out etc.

I really don’t even want to play it at this point cause i don’t feel like wasting another few hours getting weapons i’ll have to get again for a 3rd time and still hear no answer.I know they are a small team but still no one wants to hear this excuse when you step into the big boy leagues.Starvault is a small team to running a mmo and they don’t fall on that excuse and atleast try to let people know something.I have not logged in since this last time of this happening for this reason as well.What i find even more funny about them is they want all of us to help promote their game?But yet something this gamebreaking exists and no answers? that is all bad right there.I did read all the post above though and honestly i like your skepticism but i have played way to many games to hope for the “golden patch” to fix everything and something tells me since no one has answered this yet they have no fix for it.

Hell my other thread about not even getting my kickstarter stuff and name on the list of supporter has not even been taken care of i got a dev answer to that in less then 4hours still no reply from the mail. and this topic has been here for days and no answer.I am not unreasonable but atleast say something on the matter.

Thank you for your nice words,I appreciate it.Now,it’s not that I don’t agree with you,I agree totally.All I’m trying to say is that sometimes we don’t know the backround.My opinion is that the mistake these guys did is that they may were a bit unprepared and rushed to release the game,maybe because of inexprerience or something…See,even they were not expecting such a success and maybe it was just too much for them.From the other side,you refered to the company named starvault and obviously the game mortal online that runs with the same unreal engine but I doubt how popular this game is or what was its progress at least compared to C:MW(to me there is a whole different feeling and making generally between these two games)…So all my point is we don’t really know the backround,for example,imagine that there might be no C:MW the next day just because they are not supported by anyone,and I’m not talking only for bigass companies and stuff like that,resulting to no funds(the worst that can happen!)…don’t want to imagine that…So,I don’t think they are so inresponsible,but surely you never know…I guess s :o t happens to online games,don’t they…I mean there are many games out there that are so bugged and still they are popular and they are getting played either way,without any of the responsibles caring about bugs.Once again thank you and lets hope this game gets fixed and becomes one of the greatest if not the greatest online multiplayer medieval game.

• Just a quick unlock/achievement bug report from me. At the end of the last match I played I got the two crossbow achievements. I thought that was a bit strange, since I have never fired a single crossbow shot in this game. When I checked as the next match begun, I had indeed unlocked both of the crossbows, but other already unlocked weapons (like the second MAA axe) was now locked again… I think it’s the first time since the quickfix I’ve had problems with the unlocks.