Question about king argon's crusade

• AT king’s argon’s crusade, which army did the agathians fight against?

• Tenosian.

• King Argon was a bad guy so why are Agathians the good guys?

• Who said King Argon was a ‘bad guy’?

• He got bored of peace and went to expand his borders in the sand nation. That makes him a bad guy IMO. Not honorable at all.

• One bad king doesn’t make the entire kingdom bad. I’ll definitely take the Agathians over the puppy-kicking Masons.

@SOC:

He got bored of peace

No, you misheard it. He grew restless with the piss, not peace. :D

• @Janus3003:

One bad king doesn’t make the entire kingdom bad.

Okay, I can agree with that. But whenever Agatha knight says “For the king!” I’m just like no thank you.

• @SOC:

Okay, I can agree with that. But whenever Agatha knight says “For the king!” I’m just like no thank you.

That is because you fight for the wrong side!Agathians are clearly the good guys in this game.
    Why?Look at the Mason, they’r principles and methods but also the man populating the ranks of
    this bloody warmachine… Foolish rebels, psychopaths and maniacs without mentioning Lord Malric himself, who betrayed his country simply to try to claim the throne.

• [quote=SOC]Okay, I can agree with that. But whenever Agatha knight says “For the king!” I’m just like no thank you.[/quote]

That is because you fight for the wrong side!Agathians are clearly the good guys in this game.
    Why?Look at the Mason, they’r principles and methods but also the man populating the ranks of
    this bloody warmachine… Foolish rebels, psychopaths and maniacs without mentioning Lord Malric himself, who betrayed his country simply to try to claim the throne.